What are your plans for the 2012 Season?

KI FANATIC 37

Looking forward to my honeymoon. Hitting up Universal, Islands of Adventure, Sea World, and on the way home, spending a night in downtown Atlanta then going to Six Flags for the day.

Other than that, Cedar Point for CoasterMania, and Dollywood a couple more times this year, and Cedar Point once in the fall.

Oh, and of course a handful (or two or three) of visits to Kings Island.

My goal is to avoid going to any amusement parks this year. There's a week in August where I'm going to a Reds game on a Sunday then hopping on a train at Union Terminal that night to Milwaukee where I'll spend a few days and watch the Reds play the Brewers. Then a train to Chicago to watch the Reds play the Cubs a few times. Then a train to Indianapolis to check out the city. Then the train back to Cincinnati all within one week.

KI once near the beginning of the season and once for Haunt, CP many times throughtout the season and Halloweekends. Looking forward to our Florida honeymoon in December which will include all Disney parks, Universal parks, and Busch Gardens! Out of those, it will be my first time ever at any Universal Parks, Disney's Animal Kingdom (didn't even exist the last time I went in 4th grade!), and Busch Gardens. And I'm hoping to go to at least one CF waterpark this year!

Always tell the truth, people will never believe you. My goal, midterm, is to turn SFA into my home park, with honorary mentions to Dorney, KD, and that most amusing of all seasonal parks for people watching in Jackson-ville. (Never to be confused with Jacksonville, thankfully).

Hopefully this year, but if not, soon.

Terp, too crotchety to re-tire (and too young to be a retread).

I definitely will be doing Kings Island and Cedar Point each 3-5 times over the season, and 1 trip to Canada's Wonderland to ride Leviathan.

I am considering doing a trip through PA for Kennywood, Knoebels, Dorney, and Hershey if I can gather some friends together.

Other high priority parks on my to do list possibly this year are: Holiday World, Dollywood, and Busch Williamsburg.

Lower priority but a possibility are revisits to Michigan's Adventure and Kings Dominon.

I've already been to Dollywood's opening day. The only thing that's for certain for me is multiple KI trips over the course of the summer. In an ideal world where I've got the money and time for such things, I'd like to visit Holiday World, Camden Park, and Kennywood. I'd also like to try a Conneaut Lake Park/Waldameer trip.

Other than the usual trips to KI, Coney and Stricker's, I'm hoping to hit Holiday World in August for the big Christian music concert they're having out there, especially since it's the only park within 3½ hours of here that I haven't been to yet...

I hope to get my 50+ rides on DB, try to conquer my fear of heights by taming WindSeeker (I know, I know...but it IS a thrill ride for those of us that the sheer height gives the willies).

Also looking forward to the water park improvements. Hoping to be able to keep my "water shoes" in the car this year.

I hope to get my 50+ rides on DB, try to conquer my fear of heights by taming WindSeeker (I know, I know...but it IS a thrill ride for those of us that the sheer height gives the willies).

Also looking forward to the water park improvements. Hoping to be able to keep my "water shoes" in the car this year.

I completely agree with the WindSeeker thing. That is the only ride at KI that gets my heart pumping like it does.

Looking forward to my honeymoon. Hitting up Universal, Islands of Adventure, Sea World, and on the way home, spending a night in downtown Atlanta then going to Six Flags for the day.

Other than that, Cedar Point for CoasterMania, and Dollywood a couple more times this year, and Cedar Point once in the fall.

That's the way to go! That'll be a great honeymoon!

I had some pretty awesome plans but then I launched an even more awesome new business so... I'm kinda re-planning

Holiwood nights is now a maybe.

Several trips to KI- the highlight being my daughter's love for the Dinos... it's true and what I look forward to most this season.

Probably just a trip or 2 to CP.

Annual business trip to Hershey, lost last year to the flood. The videos of the flooded park just hurt. I adore Storm Runner and Sky Rush looks amazing.

Canada's Wonderland is probably off as I canceled my Virginia trip for the KD and Carowinds opening days and didn't miss it.

Definitely making the KIC event and Ride Warriors Weekend... see what I did there?

I posted something like this about two months ago so ill just copy my goals here!

I want to know if anyone else has any goals for the 2012 season for KI and other theme parks... My 2012 goals are as follows:

1. Ride the Diamondback 75 times this year.

2. Get "Inverted" 300 times this year. (should be easy with Invertigo, Vortex, and FoF)

3. Ride all of the flats at KI for the first time.

4. Ride The Voyage, The Legend, and The Raven, 10 times at night (Holiwood Nights)

5. Add 3 new theme parks to my parks visited list. (Busch Gardens, Indiana Beach, Cedar Point)

6. Add 15 more roller coasters to my ride list.

I hope I can knock the first three off the list this summer for sure. But we will see. Let me know what your goals are for this year. I want to see what other people have planned for this year!

(UPDATE)

2. My inversion count is: 72/300 so far

5. I knocked off BGT so I have two more new parks to go to.

6. Added 8 rides so far. (Sheikra, Cheetah Hunt, Cheetah Chase, Montu, Kumba, Gwazi:Lion, Gwazi:Tiger, Scorpion)