KI enthusiast dude named "Most interesting KI enthusiast!"

IndyGuy4KI

This thespian threatened to "sue" KIC because someone used a screen shot of an image of him as their avatar when the first video came out. I'm surprised he's giving KI permission to use his image for these videos since he's so sensitive about the way he looks. So, if he makes an appearance at Coasting For Kids, make sure you ask him about it. If you don't believe me, I'm willing to supply a copy of the emails and text messages I got about it. I archive everything.

• Like 1

^ Let me get this straight....

He makes a humorous video, poking fun at himself & a group of people at a well known amusement park.

Allows the same park to use his likeness & video as a promotion

Then gets all serious and threatens to bring litigation against an enthusiast site (that makes little money, if any), that promotes the same park that literally advertised him, over an avatar?

Wow.....

• Like 1

This thespian threatened to "sue" KIC because someone used a screen shot of an image of him as their avatar when the first video came out. I'm surprised he's giving KI permission to use his image for these videos since he's so sensitive about the way he looks. So, if he makes an appearance at Coasting For Kids, make sure you ask him about it. If you don't believe me, I'm willing to supply a copy of the emails and text messages I got about it. I archive everything.

Some crazy stuff right there. Wow... After knowing this, I'm surprised Kings Island still used him in a video.