1960s Ride photos?

homestar92

I was just wondering if anyone had photos of some of the rides that were moved over from Coney, from when they were at Coney. I have a friend who is interested in finding some photos of our Scrambler from when it sat at Coney Island. Can anyone provide such photos? I checked Coney Island Central and found some, but unfortunately, none of Scrambler. Thanks!

Grab a copy of the book Goodbye, Coney Island, Goodbye by Paul Ilyinksy and Dick Perry. Among the numerous gems in that book is a two-page photo of Scrambler from the late 60s or early 70s.

What a great book. Somewhat depressing, though. I haven't seen it since I checked it out of the library at my grade school. Anyone know where I can find a copy?

Grab a copy of the book Goodbye, Coney Island, Goodbye by Paul Ilyinksy and Dick Perry. Among the numerous gems in that book is a two-page photo of Scrambler from the late 60s or early 70s.

What a great book. Somewhat depressing, though. I haven't seen it since I checked it out of the library at my grade school. Anyone know where I can find a copy?

I agree that it's somewhat depressing. Makes me wish I could have visited Coney in its heyday. My dad has a copy of that book and it's long been a favorite of mine.