FireHawk Help...?

Amanda134

I'm going to KI with my school in a month, and I really want to ride Firehawk. Problem is I weigh about 275, and I am worried about it. I'm size 22/24 and I'm worried about getting on Beast, Diamondback and most of all Firehawk. Do you think i would be okay on them? I just do not want to have the walk of shame with my classmates. Thanks.

I'm not positive about any of this, but here is my opinion. I'm thinking that you should be ok for Diamondback and Firehawk. I know that the requirements to ride those are higher than most of the others, so my thinking is that you should be able to fit. If there is a test seat for Diamondback, you may want to give that a try first. I'm almost positive that there is no test seat for Firehawk. As far as The Beast goes, I've seen some pretty big people ride that one, but I couldn't be sure as to whether or not you could fit. Hope this helps you a little.

Edited by KIBeast

You should not have any issue with Firehawk. DB probaly will not be a problem, they should still have the test seat out front.

Beast may be a bit uncomfortable to squeeze into, but once in, just about anyone fits.

No doubt about The Beast taking you into his grip <-- totally just stole the old Vortex Ad saying.

Here's a little secret seems like most people don't know.

Instead of waiting in line and being nervous about the "walk of shame"

You can walk up to ANY ride exit and ask to test fit in the seat.

Saves you time and an embarrassing walk of shame

Like some have said, it's more about your body proportions than anything, as opposed to weight/size. With Vortex and Firehawk, it may be more challenging if you carry more weight in your chest/upper body, whereas the others it is more about your stomach and thighs. I was riding coasters when I was still a size 22 a few years ago, and I don't know where you carry your weight as opposed to me, but you will most likely be fine. All the best to you and have fun on your trip!