Dumbest Ride?

jdawg1998

What is the dumbest/worst/most boring ride you guys have ever been on? Not including kids' rides. Also it could be anywhere, not just Kings Island.

For me it'd have to be Spaceship Earth at Disney World...almost twenty minutes of a slow moving ride through a very outdated theme.

Probably a ski lift ride, it kept stopping on me, and it took forever!

Where?

Curious Terpy

Well as my grandmother says "curiosity killed the cat", it was either in Tennessee or Ohio i want to say Tennessee.

I was at BGT the day Congo River Rapids opened - even got a souvenir towel! - waited forever to get on the thing and then there were no rapids, waterfalls, or anything. It was just a calm boat ride. I imagine it's better now, but that day.......

I'd say the Crypt was very lame after they slowed it down for the last year or so that it was in operation. Unfortunately I'd never been to KI before it was The Crypt, so I was never able to experience the very (from what I've heard) awesome Tomb Raider. But I rode it the year they changed it, and it went upside down tons of times, and it was super intense! Fun! Then, they changed it into basically a ferris wheel! :rolleyes: I wish I had been able to experience Tomb Raider with all of its awesome special effects!

As far as the biggest waste-of-time ride, I'd say the Monster at CP. It's fun for the short time that it's going, then for most of the ride it's just loading and unloading, since they can't unload all at once. It's not that unloading wait time is always boring (It's fun on a ferris wheel!), it's just that I'm surprised they couldn't come up with a more efficient way of getting guests in and out of the ride. We tend to skip that one.. When we pass it, we usually say "Wanna waste 20 minutes?" :P

But in reality, I could go on any ride and have fun! I love sharing that with my friends and family!

The only rides I will not go on (which I'd say are the worst, as far as safety) are rides at traveling carnivals. I'd rather not... :blink: Just being around them scares me! Just waiting for a train to come off the track. Eek! I cringe when I see people on those!

Oh my, I have never been to EPCOT or anything, but Spaceship Earth and Journey into YOUR imagination just seems OH SO very boring!

Spaceship Earth is awesome. But then again, I am a sucker for anything with audio animatronics (I love Carousel of Progress, a ride I'm surprised no one on here has mentioned).

As far as dumbest rides, I can't think of anything. Maybe SOB, because when I got off of it, I told my wife it was so painful to never let me ride it again. Weird because I love wood coasters. Funny thing is, if it opened tomorrow, I'd probably ride it! :)

• Like 1