Dumbest Ride?

jdawg1998

I like most rides but Thunder Alley definitely comes to mind, only because you drove around in an oval, which can get old after a few rounds. Also, the seats were very unusual.

Edit: I thought WindSeeker was really lame the first time I rode it, but now it's just a nice break from the action.

• Like 3

Slingshot less thrilling than watching paint dry? Are we talking about Slingshot at Kings Island? Between Skyflyer and slingshot, I would pick Slingshot as the more intense and thrilling ride. I definitely have enjoyed my couple of rides on it. (I only spent $5 to do it each time I have done it, and I think it is worth $5).

• Like 2

Experiences vary. I find the Dodgem at Kings Island far more exhilarating and thrilling than Slingshot. And any park bench. No forces, no fun, one and done.

This exactly. I guess Slingshot is one of those where you either love it or hate it. I know a few people that have said that Slingshot is the scariest ride in the park. Others agree with me and Terpy. It seems there's no in-between.