KI Park Map Cover Revealed!

IndyGuy4KI

was goign to share the KD and Carowinds map covers for this year but i have no idea how to post a pic from a mac lol

It's the same as posting a pic from a Windows or Linux computer - upload it to a photo-hosting site (photobucket, imageshack, etc.), then copy the bbcode from said site and paste it here.

• Like 1

Yes, but the functionality and underlying system is the same. One just locks down the infrastructure, while the other allows a more modifiable experience.

You access the internet the same way, you listen to music the same way, both are windowed based operating systems. HTML code is HTML code on a windows machine and on an apple machine.

^ my MacBook Pro functions totally different than any windows based laptop or desktop I've had. No crashes, glitches. viruses etc... :)

Funny, I have a Windows computer that never crashes, glitches or gets viruses. And all the maintenece I do is Windows updates and keep my antivirus going :P

• Like 1

^ my MacBook Pro functions totally different than any windows based laptop or desktop I've had. No crashes, glitches. viruses etc... :)

You know it's funny, every time I see someone working on a Mac it has a hiccup and they spend the next twenty minutes trying to fix it all the while saying "Macs don't do this....."

Sorry, I couldn't resist! :)