Luminosity, Powered by Pepsi

Luminosity, Powered by Pepsi will take the stage with a grand opening on June 8 and is designed to capture imaginations of all ages. It is the perfect way for families to continue celebrating their time together after an action-packed day. There will be an assortment of more than two dozen dancers, singers, drummers and other performers which will accompany guests on an adventure sure to stimulate their senses. The show culminates in an explosion of fireworks and pyrotechnics that will light up the sky.

http://www.cedarfair.com/ir/press_releases/index.cfm

...all ages...

...families....

What had become the virtually exclusively thrill seeker park is gradually broadening its focus. The nickel king is well and truly gone.

See also: Dinosaurs Alive.

eager to see what type(s) of music they play. I keep picturing some type of Dayglow rave haha :lol:

I'm very interested to see how this works out. My initial reaction is that this is a very unique way of appealing to the same teen market that the late ads under Kinzel (like Ride Warriors, etc.) were aimed towards. Considering Ouimet's aim for experiences the whole family can enjoy, I'm curious to see if it's got as much of a "club" feel as the animation suggests.