Question about season pass for children

ChazyG

My Son is currently 2 years old. He turns 3 on jun 4th...

I was just getting ready to buy passes when i noticed that he should still get in "Free" until 3.

a co-worker said that if he is 2 at the time you buy passes he should get in free for the year?

I know the general answer to this sort of question is "call the park" but i have been unable to locate a phone number.

if someone knows the answer or has a phone number I would appreciate it!

thanks

The online contact page is here (for future reference, that's accessible from the "contact us" link at the bottom of every page on the park website). That page used to have the phone number on it as well, but it's no longer there, and I don't remember what it is and can't find it.

A google search provides these as a number, but neither are marketed on King's Island's website, nor do I have my season pass on me to take a look to see if there is a number on that.

Toll-Free: 800-288-0808. Local Number: 513-754-5700

I didn't think of checking my season pass. The toll-free number you listed matches the "general park information" number on the back of my pass and sounds familiar to boot.

Hi there! I have been lurking for awhile and I created an account so I could answer your question. I am in the same situation - my son turns 3 on May 1. I think the way you stated it was the way it used to be, but now they'll make you pay admission for your child if he is 3. So if you go before his birthday he'd get in free, but if you go after you'd have to pay. Obviously, they'll trust what you say as for his age, but if they ask and you say he's 3 they'll make you pay. That's what I was told when I called about this question. Hope that helps!

Hi there! I have been lurking for awhile and I created an account so I could answer your question. I am in the same situation - my son turns 3 on May 1. I think the way you stated it was the way it used to be, but now they'll make you pay admission for your child if he is 3. So if you go before his birthday he'd get in free, but if you go after you'd have to pay. Obviously, they'll trust what you say as for his age, but if they ask and you say he's 3 they'll make you pay. That's what I was told when I called about this question. Hope that helps!

Welcome to KIC! I hope you stick around! :)

My daughter turned 3 in February. I already got her a pass because she might pass for two, but it'd be pushing it. I was really hoping to squeeze one more year in free for her, lol. But she'll break the 40-inch mark soon, so I don't mind too much getting her a pass, since she'll be able to ride some more rides.

:-)