Survivor: PKIU

StXBomber

I am going to go ahead with my idea, and have an unofficial PKIU Survivor. Here are the only 2 requirements

1. Have a season pass or employee ID

2. Have a reliable ride to and from PKI that can be there on short notice (either you drive, or have a parent or friend that does not mind).

Recommendations:

1. Have an AIM sn.

2. Have "The Unofficial Guidebook to PKI"

3. Watch Survivor

To apply, PM me with the following information:

1. Name:

2. Location:

3. Season Pass or Employee ID:

4. Reliable ride (Y or N):

5. AIM SN:

6 Unofficial Guidebook to PKI (Y or N):

7. Survivor Fan (Y or N):

8. Why would you be a good contestant?

We will be at the park approx 8 -10 times this summer. You will (for the most part) be given 2 days notice until the challenge will occur. The challenges will take place at these events at PKI. Some major plot twists may also occur at these events.

now thats funny. Maby I should exlpain myself. we go to the park at 7 wait till opening do whatever all day long then ride for 4 hours on somthing then another 4 hours and another and so on. It was just a spur of the moment kind of thought. Hey Yogi do you know if you clap your hands backwards its the same as going forwards. Will this ever happen I doubt it.

your an idiot.

thats what he's hahain about.

there is no way in cold hell that PKI would let the website keep a ride open for 24 hours, for a fanboy game......... NONE.......if it happens i will personally suck on each one of you guy's big toes.

Ding ding ding... We have a winner!