HoliWood Nights 2012 (Who is Going?)

HoliWood Nights is just over 5 weeks away!!! I just wanted to get a head count on how many KIC members are going to HoliWood Nights on June 1st and 2nd this year. I'm excited as this is our first trip to HoliWood Nights. My GF and I love the park and consider it our "home park." We are excited to see what this event has in store for us! I hope we get to meet up with some of the fellow KIC members since we haven't met anyone here yet. Maybe we can set up a place or time to meet up and chat or ride!

1. Joncars05 (with GF)

The thing is I think I could ride "just" those three coaster for the full ERT sessions. :)

I think I am looking forward to riding the Mammoth and Wildebeest without having to wait over an hour for a ride. People say that Mammoth will be the same as the Wildebeest (I was guilty at first for saying this). But looking at it over again, I believe it will be nice especially with the round boats. Going down that 45 degree angle drop forwards, backwards, or sideways should be pretty exciting!!!!

Of COURSE they've never done ERT on Mammoth. The ride is new for 2012. :rolleyes:

Yes, I know... I was being sarcastic... since it was said the same ERT is done every year... I was stating that this is something new.. since it is new to the park... sorry if no one caught the humor.

And yet its the same ert every year Raven Legend and Voyage id rather spend my ERT on more than just 3 woodies...

I'm bringing the whole family. Nevermind the ERT on Turkey Whirl and their new for 2012 Sparkler. Oh and forget about the ERT on Wildebeest and new for 2012 Mammooth. I come back to Holiwood Nights year after year simply because of the orgasmic night rides on the three woodies. Even if it is "the same ert every year." The other stuff is just an added bonus as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

I haven't decided yet if I'm going. I went last year and had a great time, the only bad thing was the heat. I left the Voyage walkback early, went to Plymouth Rock Cafe and took a nap. I told my friends that were with me that if it's that hot when I go again, I'll be staying in the waterpark all day until it cools down.

Gator, Im nearly positive that Indyguy4KI, Avatar, and I are going together..... but we have not decided whether we are going to do Friday night AND Saturday, or just Saturday. It depends (for me) on how well Voyage runs on the 6th of May when I am there. Its going to take a LOT to keep me from being incredibly disappointed with GravityKraft for IMHO dropping the ball for this the third year in a row concerning the Timberliners, so Im going to have to be wowed to the Nth Degree with the retracking work to make me want to go for both days. Definitely look us up on Saturday for Mammoth ERT :)

I haven't decided yet if I'm going. I went last year and had a great time, the only bad thing was the heat. I left the Voyage walkback early, went to Plymouth Rock Cafe and took a nap. I told my friends that were with me that if it's that hot when I go again, I'll be staying in the waterpark all day until it cools down.

have you already forgotten bout the heat lightning on voyage, the multiple angles/ways to ride raven, & the camping. :P

I have been hearing and see great reviews from the riders this past weekend about the Voyage at Holiday World. The word is the ride is in great condition after the work was put in during the off season this year! I'm even more excited now for HoliWood Nights!

Two weeks left before 2012 HWN!!!! The headcount I have so far goes as follows:

1. Joncars05 (with girlfriend)

2. Hendrick (with girlfriend)

3. jcgoble3

4. kiruler102 (If not working)

5. AZ Kinda Guy (with family)

6. XGatorHead 8904 (Possibly going)

7.Indyguy4KI

8.Avatar

9. IBEW Sparky

10.Ogrmac (Plus family???)

11. rotag (Possibly?)

12. jbt

Can anyone on this list that said they were possibly going want to confirm if they are going or not?

Anyone up for setting up a place to meet so we ( i ) can all meet each other so I can put faces with names and have a chance to meet fellow KICers. we can try either day whichever one has everyone there. I just thought we could have a get together with KIC members just to hang out and such. Let me know what you guys think (if you want to meet up or not)