Action Zone makeover 2013?

KingsIsland vs. Cedarpoint

At first I thought it was Manta, but then I was thinking "I know Manta has some tunnel with video around it, so that can't be Manta." I'm guessing the tunnel was before the video started?

I expected a lot more theming than what was shown in that video.

• 2 weeks later...

What Kings Island needs is to take care of SOB before they even think of getting any new ride or attraction.

I can tell you right now, thats not what they will do. Why make a couple million dollar investment into something, that has no potential of bringing people back into the park the following year? Its like throwing money away. My guess is they will let it sit and build around it. For a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

Aw, what did I miss?

DarkSideOfTheMoon posted how Action Zone would get a huge makeover and in 2014 get a B&M giga replacing SoB. He said it was for sure and that people claimed to see those who worked for B&M walking around. Gordon told him off, and now the only evidence is the post above. Although I must say, I like his username.

Come around on this forum claiming BS with no sources and just posting bull**** for the sake of posting bull**** will get you banned.

Make another name after you've been banned once and you'll just keep getting banned.

I believe foul language will also get you banned. This is a family forum. ;) But yes, if he is going to say something like that he is gonna need proof per TOS.

This isn't necessarily a family forum, per say, as many of these users are in fact adults who use suggestive language at their discretion. What I don't understand, is why Gordon put BS, then later used the full word... ;)

Well, at least this isn't TPR, where everything is a sexual joke!

Is Gordon an official KIC forum moderator now? Would be nice to have them more moderated since Robbie, Jesse, and Ryan are not as involved recently. Not saying that those guys don't have a right to their other distractions in life, but mods help maintain the forums (don't let the crackpots run off the contributors - which seems to have happened a little)

This isn't necessarily a family forum, per say, as many of these users are in fact adults who use suggestive language at their discretion. What I don't understand, is why Gordon put BS, then later used the full word... ;)

Well, at least this isn't TPR, where everything is a sexual joke!

Per TOS "You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this KICentral message board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

Just pointing out a fact, Even if he is a moderator, he should be following the same rules as everyone else.