Good Idea or Bad Idea?

I think it's a great idea. I'm willing to spend my money for the extra benefits. Additionally, I can get you copies of The Unofficial Guidebook to Paramount's Kings Island at cost.

A special group that would meet together at the park would almost be like ACE (which I am a member of).

PKIC is a great place and I would like to help it in any way possible.

Sincerely,

Italian Chef

:chef:

Like Chef said, we are in the planning stages and I am trying to figure out a way to offer the cheapest prices we can. Right now, I can't give an exact price. We always think of the members on this site first! If you have any other questions, please ask.

We can assure you that everything will be pretty cheap. We know that a lot of people on here are young and have little money. Just bear in mind that any profits we turn (which will be minimal, I might add) will be coming directly back to PKIC to bring YOU GUYS the greatest web page that we possibly can.

• 4 weeks later...
Any updates on this? :blink:

I'm still in the early processes, but I hope to offer membership to this group by the begining of the season. There is still time for you guys to tell me what you would like to see in this group and I will try to implement as many ideas as I can. Please give me your feedback on what you would like to see come with the "PKIC Enthusiast Group" idea. This is YOUR site! :D