Kings Island 2012 opening day

BB1

Well today was at points cold in the park today. The lines were long for my rides, The Beast, Italian Stunt Job, & Adventure Express. I found out that they had most of the HB characters plush items in the Is. front shop, and the Thrill Seekers is now the I Love The 80's store, with arcade games like Star Wars, on the other side it was more of DA! items. On the Ki.&MV Railroad aka the train by the employee speaking I learned that the BB wood paintings are still up, the Didgeridoos are up, and most of the slides are painted over. The Crypt looks like a tin box and its looking shabby now. The new burrito joint looks off and it still has louisiana cajun motif looking at it from the back. Many people were taking photos of a crane near the Viking Fury, odd much?. All the foloage to me was A+ with flowers and trees pruned and vibrant. It feels like KI is trying to catch all of the years and make them one here. Also ypu could see where 2011 haunt decorations were all around in the grass. So as I get on the Coaster I say this, its cold on this openimg day 2012 but its a good day for it. I hope this could help you or tell you about what it is like today at KI.

I've been at KI all day, dont let the rain wash yourself out you never know whats going to happen if the rain stops, like no lines. One thing i forgot to mention, i was mistaken as a friend of sombody at KI today also.

Well they were ATARI version, i only got to get a good look at the Star Wars one. The highscores are mostly DAN, and they look to be money costly. They were your average big and tall version arcade style games, with the logo of Luke Skywalker on the side and Darth Vader at some points. They look like their newish, but i have speculation KI has had them for some time that i do not know about. The ATARI games are at the front of the store, so if you want to know more than what i know, look at them when you go, or when i go next time i will jot down the names and models of the arcade games. A quick tip Thrill Seekers is still at the park, it just is combined with IL80'S.

Many people were taking photos of a crane near the Viking Fury, odd much?

There was also a goose that many people showed interest in. This bird was in Coney Mall, and seemed to have made a nest inside of a fountain. The area was blocked off, so I couldn't see for certain.

• Like 1

Infact it was, they must think it makes a good tourist attraction. As I call them "rats with wings" if you move them, they will retaliate if messed with. Somehow people are so fascinated with birds, if they see a crane they go all phsycho on the bird and just stare at it.

Well they were ATARI version, i only got to get a good look at the Star Wars one. The highscores are mostly DAN, and they look to be money costly. They were your average big and tall version arcade style games, with the logo of Luke Skywalker on the side and Darth Vader at some points. They look like their newish, but i have speculation KI has had them for some time that i do not know about. The ATARI games are at the front of the store, so if you want to know more than what i know, look at them when you go, or when i go next time i will jot down the names and models of the arcade games. A quick tip Thrill Seekers is still at the park, it just is combined with IL80'S.

One is the star wars, and the other is galaga/pac man in one. Its awesome :)

I really want the old movie posters in the window, they have a BTTF, Breakfast Club and Footloose one I would love to get my hands on, not to mention the outtatime license plate from BTTF. Some of the shirts I looked at and liked were a little overpriced at about 22 bucks a shirt.