Any Goals Meet this opening Day

16gwoods

I met my goals of finding BB items still at SC, got to scream on the coasters,rode The Beast, and make a review for KIC, and to ride the WWC today. Also good job on meeting your goals!

Front seat first train of the year on Invertigo. When the ropes dropped at 9:00, almost everyone took off sprinting toward Diamondback. I took the easy (and I mean VERY easy) jog to Invertigo. I got there, walked up to the entrance, found it still blocked by trash cans, and got the attention of a ride operator, who told me to go on into the line. I pointed out that it was blocked, and he came out, ambled over to the entrance, moved the trash cans out of the way, and I walked through the line and into the station. After all of that, I was seated in the front seat (forward first) before anyone else even got to the station. Easy pickings.

• Like 1

We were there less than two hours and met a fair number of goals.

My youngert has been talking about getting her picture taken with Sally since last season. The first thing we saw when we entered Planet Snoopy on opening day was... Sally.

DSCN0286.jpg

Mission Accomplished.

Last season, she wouldn't ride much of anything for me. So one of my goals is to get her riding rides before or Disney World trip in the fall.

DSCN0300.jpg

DSCN0305.jpg

And another mission accomplished.

Good day. Cold, but good.

• Like 1

Have fun on the refurb Test Track and new Fantasyland. Hopefully the Beauty and The Beast show and restaurant will be open by then.

We're going to miss out on Test Track. Although the girls won't mind. Kara's too little and Josie wouldn't ride it even though she's big enough. Hopefully they are done with the LM and BatB parts of Fantasyland by then. That would be great, but if it isn't meant to be we'll catch them next time.

We are looking forward to a Nemo suite at Art of Animation. That's going to be a blast!

I got in a few coaster rides which was my goal. Going in for eye surgeries over the next two weeks and won't be able to ride anything coasterwise till about mid June. That will put it just in time for the trip to CP tho, so figure first ride after the healing will be Millie and Top Thrill.