Concerts?

emileeee

I checked KI's websites for events and was trying to see if any concerts were coming up, and I saw none. Usually I'm not huge about KI's concerts, but I'm discovering that a lot of bands that started up in Ohio will play at KI or CP (Dear Christie, for example).

I've never paid attention to KI's concerts, but do they usually have a lot of them over the summer?

Yeah as Terpy said, all that i know of is Spirit Song, Christian Rock and roller coasters fit more perfectly together than you may think. Check often throughout the year for some more concerts, Music in the parks may be an concert i dont remember.Just remember the TimberWolf stage is where the concerts are at, not the Showplace Theatre, someone thought it was there and i was the one who had to redirect the person to Spirit Song....

I would think the guest amenities would have something to do with it as well. PNC Pavilion and Riverbend have individual guest seats which are covered (at least at PNC Pavilion - only part of the seats at Riverbend are covered). Those venues would be much more appealing to guests than the bleacher-style seats at Timberwolf.

Yep. Timberwolf is pretty antiquated. (The Paladium at Carowinds is a lot nicer venue (at least from what I`ve seen when visiting Carowinds). Riverbend Music Center, and the adjacent PNC Pavilion are nice venues. Jimmy Buffett used to go to Timberwolf back in the days before Riverbend (the term parrothead was actually coined at a concert at Kings Island). But nowadays, those acts go to the much larger Riverbend Music Center.

A little known fact is that Riverbend Music Center is actually owned by the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra. And most concert goers actually park in Coney Island parking lots. And Riverbend concession stand workers are actually Coney Island employees.