diamondbacks seats

Dustin

So I rode Diamondback once today was way tighter than I remember last year look two ride ops tolock me in next ride I have up because it wouldn't go are there statistically seat that are know to be smaller

I don't really know what your asking, due to the wild and incorrect grammar. However, Diamondback has a policy of three clicks. It's the same on all the restraints and it's been that way since 2009. The train won't be allowed to dispatch unless all the restraints are below 3 clicks. Were ride ops rude to you today?

I also just had a problem on fof wasn't able to ride fof i was in the front of a car is it just me or does the front seats have less room I guess todays not my day but ill keep trying only had to wait 10 miniets

I also just had a problem on fof wasn't able to ride fof i was in the front of a car is it just me or does the front seats have less room I guess todays not my day but ill keep trying only had to wait 10 miniets

I have always had problems with the front car to. I just sit in the back now! :)

But I feel like there is a big difference in size between the front and back

I thought the restraints were tighter this year (and I'm a little guy 5'11", 160lbs) But how about the vibrations of the trains this year... They really kick in around the hammerhead and dont stop until the helix. I felt the vibrations on both the green and red trains (I didn't ride the brown one). Both rides were on the back car of the train. Last row/ and second to last row.

It didn't seem bad at all to me today, I rode in the last seat, front seat, and I believe the 4th row. I felt some vibrations, but I can't really say that they are "worse" than they were when the ride opened. Is it normal for that to happen after a few years, and if so can anything be done by the park to stop it from happening?

I thought the restraints were tighter this year (and I'm a little guy 5'11", 160lbs) But how about the vibrations of the trains this year... They really kick in around the hammerhead and dont stop until the helix. I felt the vibrations on both the green and red trains (I didn't ride the brown one). Both rides were on the back car of the train. Last row/ and second to last row.

They probably need to tighten the wheels more.

Could it be possible that they didnt tighten them enough when they were placed in the tracts this season?

I panicked a bit when I felt like I wasn't fitting into FoF. Nobody wants to wait an hour for a ride to not fit... and I definitely fit last season, ha! When I finally got in and closed the lapbar, I told the ride op it was smashing my foot. He said it was due to the wheel. I guess I just never happened to sit in a seat with the wheel hump before.

Also, my friend had told me how ridiculous the audio loop is during unload. I finally paid attention and got a good laugh from the "re-branding effort".