Kings Island traditions

BB1

Many people go to KI every year, most of them have some sort of tradition upon going to KI, like eating somewhere or doing something first. So that makes me ask, what is your KI tradition?

Mine is that BB is my top priority, going down each slide at least, or at most 5 times , but now since Soak City is brung in, my mood is changed. When my aunt comes in, we go to Frischs after or before the visit at KI.

As kids, mom used to sneak food in under the stroller... long after my youngest brother was not stroller age :/

We always had hot, smashed pb&j and salami and mustard sandwiches... I mean completely banged to bit and usually a bit soggy that we would eat again in the car on the way home. To this day i think they taste better that way. :D

I think riding The Beast last every night sounds lovely! I don't remember doing it more than a few times. What a perfect way to end the day.

• Like 1

My sons favorite tradition is choosing the route of our way around the park. We usually marathon DB during ERT and then we head to Firehawk and then FoF after park opens. We then hit Vortex and then catch all the coasters along Coney Mall. Head toward Flight Deck and then get Delirium. We will then hit The Beast (usually more than once) on our second trip around before catching all the small rides and small thrills we havent done. We ALWAYS get every ride

Always head to the dark ride first, (when with the family).

Diamond back if its an adult day;

Blue Ice Cream is a must.

If there all day a slice of the best Larosas pizza:

Busy days (attendance) take a break on the eifel tower

Outback for a relaxing night time dinner and a adult beverage:

In this order, Racers, AE, Stuntcar, FOF, Beast, DB. No Vortex. Then we'll break for a nosh. NO nosh before DB. Then we go wherever. To go to KI without The Beast is also a waste to me. Invertigo is the last ride of the night. After that, maybe The Beast again, if it's not too crowded. Ride operators want to get home, too.

Guest rcfreak339

We usually always go to Taco Bell after the park closes and bring it back to our hotel - the drive-thru line is always completely packed but it's so worth it! :P (We even go after the Haunt at 1am - still just as crowded in the line!)

Tip, next time get on 71 south for about 2 minutes (to the Mason Montgomery exit) and go to the Taco Bell on Fields Ertel next to McDonalds.

You'll be back before you get through half of that line after park close.

We usually always go to Taco Bell after the park closes and bring it back to our hotel - the drive-thru line is always completely packed but it's so worth it! :P (We even go after the Haunt at 1am - still just as crowded in the line!)

Tip, next time get on 71 south for about 2 minutes (to the Mason Montgomery exit) and go to the Taco Bell on Fields Ertel next to McDonalds.

You'll be back before you get through half of that line after park close.

Thanks for the tip! We will certainly keep that in mind for next time! :)