Flashing on FOF

beastdude

I think it would be cool if the lights flashed, Sorta like strob lights. What do you think. If you have any ideas share. biggrin.gif

You can't have that....due to some people with epilepsy...that is one thing that triggers it. I believe it's illegal, or at least a suit has been filed and won on it. If you ever go into a haunted house, you should see the warning before you go into it....

well they can do it so long as they have a warning.. like TR:TR has some flashing crap i believe

The timing on the lights in TRTR are far below the threshold required to induce epileptic shock. Strobe lights are much much quicker.

When I rode Flight of Fear on Sunday, it was extremly dark. There were only a couple of the colored lights on, and most of the time, the ride was in complete darkness. For most of the ride, I couldn`t see my hand in front of my face. Despite having riden Flight of Fear numerous times in the past years and this season, it disoriented me. Part of this could have been because the trim break was actually on, not as hard as it used to be, but you definantly notice that it is on.

Hmmm, I thought this was about real flashing. Go fig. Anyway, I could see the problem in having the lights flash with the epilepsy problem. They would have to put the same warnings as they do with video games. Personally, I think it should remain as dark as possible. It is disorienting with lights out.

well i dont care what the lights are like but hell if a chick is gona flash the camera turn the lights on...

if anyone remembers dan carnahan from last year... ya there is a great story about him getting flashed by a 50+ old drunk lady... unfortunately for him the lights were... well... it was around 2 pm on The Beast... nice and bright...

well i dont care what the lights are like but hell if a chick is gona flash the camera turn the lights on...

if anyone remembers dan carnahan from last year... ya there is a great story about him getting flashed by a 50+ old drunk lady... unfortunately for him the lights were... well... it was around 2 pm on The Beast... nice and bright...

Dan works elsewhere now...I see him occasionally at class and stop to say hi

Actually there is no track in there, just trains.

hes not talking about cobra's track.

i rode fof on saturday with the lights on and i personally liked it better that way. it was my first time with the lights on. but i really liked it because you could see the cobra trains and the track. it looks like a tangled mess and is sweet.