New Season Pass Loyalty Program Tidbits

BoddaH1994

Yeah - just to be clear, this is a sneak peak. It's not finished or even 100% announced, so pardon the dust.

I can't wait to see how you qualify for going to the next level as well as which perks you get for each level. This program will greatly benefit many of those who visit these forums.

I went to one of the stores in the front of the park (when you look at the parking lot from inside the park, it's on the right side near the gates-not sure of the name) and I asked if we got a Platinum Pass discount (I always ask, because you never know!) They said they had some sort of a rewards program, but didn't have any details. They scanned my pass but no extra receipt printed out. It's cool that they are doing a rewards program! I wonder if CP will do that as well?

Now it's just showing the default IIS (Internet Information Services - Microsoft's web server application) page. The focusmark link worked fine for me, and I've claimed my free drink wristband certificate, which I will probably save for those hot summer days.

I used the free drink coupon today. When you goto pay for your food or drink just hand them the coupon and they give you a drink band. So if you go back in line just show the cashier your band. You get a free 20 Ounce drink.

Just signed up cannot wait to see how this works, I am a tad bit confused on what all it works on in the park and how to use it but I am sure there will be more and more signs around the park as the system goes into effect better.

I knew there had to be something going on with rewards when the usual "perks" werent offered in the park like at the Junction and other places. I think this is a good idea as long as the system works.

They still do have gold pass benefits, including Rivertown Junction.

http://www.visitkingsisland.com/season-passes/gold-and-platinum-pass-benefits

I placed my season pass # on the register trigger, and it keeps going to an error page..

Fixed! Man free drinks? Thats ten dollars in the wallet! Please refer to the video, i see some paramount era screening!

Edited by BB1

I signed up on my IPad which isn't hooked up to a printer. I figured I could just print off my drink voucher when I'm ready to, but now I can not find a way to get back to that screen. Did you have to print it right away, and did I just screw myself out of free drinks?