QTV No More?

adbort

Qtv does play, don't worry. If you were seeing nothing but a tv show, I don't know what to say. During training, a Scooby Doo show was playing on our Qtv's over at Delirium. I think Shaina can vouch for me when I say that Qtv is definitely working. It worked while we were cleaning the q's a half-hour after the park closed. That was spooky.

I guess maybe they have changed it around a bit, from years past. I didn't see much from what I was used to see from QTV from the past years. I also seen alot of advertising going on too. They are more VH1 Videos being played then the ones they used too.

I knew something seemed different on I-Street when I was waiting for the ACE walkback on Sunday. It really didn`t make sense to have thos QTVs there in the first place. They weren`t really facing all of the tables that people sit at and eat their LaRosa`s Pizza. I do find it a little odd that they never added QTV`s to Son of Beast`s line. I highyl doubt the park will abandon QTV as they put a lot of time and money into developing it back in 1996 or 1998, I`m not sure which. Does anyone know if they will expand QTV to the water park? I know the lines aren`t normally that long, but the lines for Rushing River, now snowy River Rampage can`t get rather long. I assume that Tasmanian Typhoon will be similar in nature.

i dont know much about Qtv exept they been playing a lot of VH1 lately but without them waiting in line for rides would suck real bad. Its something to look at to make the time go faster which is very nice. Hehe drew was wrong for once, Sob never had Qtv

Nope, Son of Beast`s line never had any QTVs.  Not even in the first season.

Excuse me, but you are wrong. There was QTV in the queue's down by top gun on poles. They were removed at some point...i believe after the first season, that i am not positive on. Go out to the queues and look you can see where they filled in the cement holes. And who do you think you are anyway saying I'm wrong??? How much do you know about that ride?

There is a picture of this floating around somewhere...if someone finds it..post it or provide a link. (ie sobrider or azkindaguy - i know you guys are full of pictures)

Nope, Son of Beast`s line never had any QTVs.  Not even in the first season.

Excuse me, but you are wrong. There was QTV in the queue's down by top gun on poles. They were removed at some point...i believe after the first season, that i am not positive on. Go out to the queues and look you can see where they filled in the cement holes. And who do you think you are anyway saying I'm wrong??? How much do you know about that ride?

There is a picture of this floating around somewhere...if someone finds it..post it or provide a link. (ie sobrider or azkindaguy - i know you guys are full of pictures)

I also do not remember Son of Beast ever having QTV's. You could see some of the QTV Tv's from Top Gun's que when waiting in line for Son of Beast.