Going to Ki on Friday?

larralu

It is a KI education day so there will be a bunch of teens and kids running around the park in matching shirts and yelling and screaming/cursing their heads off. Spitting off the rails in the queue while climbing all over them. There will also probably be a bunch of high school senior trips so you get even more obnoxious teens with dumb outfits on strolling around the park in groups of 10. I for one don't like masses of children/teens/preteens going around the park without supervision so I will never go to the park again on an education day. But the waits probably will be around average. At least thats how it was when I went last friday. Bunch of kids wait times around 20-30 minutes for beast/db and waits around 45-1 hr for FOF/Firehawk/Invertigo. Good luck if you are going.

I would say most are gonna stay since its friday,kids dont have to be home at responsible hours anymore.They seem to do what they want,such as hopping fences, sneaking on fastlane,screaming for no reason,etc etc. More will show up after school as well.Still would probably be shorter lines than sat or sun.

I would say most are gonna stay since its friday,kids dont have to be home at responsible hours anymore.They seem to do what they want,such as hopping fences, sneaking on fastlane,screaming for no reason,etc etc. More will show up after school as well.Still would probably be shorter lines than sat or sun.

I am speaking from experience here. I attended KI with the school I work for 3 years in a row. Most groups head out around 5 PM. If they came on a school bus or charter bus they are going to leave when the bus leaves. This seemed to still be the case for lots of the groups last Friday. I heard multiple groups of kids saying they had to head back to the bus around 5pm.

In the Paramount days, Friday evenings after education days ended was gold pass preview evening and only pass holders were allowed to attend!

Since he's complaining about the word in question, my assumption is that Diamondbacker manually censored it in the quote. Let's see if it auto-censors on me: [removed by poster]

EDIT: It didn't auto-censor on me. I removed it anyway so as to avoid further complaints.

It is a KI education day so there will be a bunch of teens and kids running around the park in matching shirts and yelling and screaming/cursing their heads off. Spitting off the rails in the queue while climbing all over them. There will also probably be a bunch of high school senior trips so you get even more obnoxious teens with dumb outfits on strolling around the park in groups of 10. I for one don't like masses of children/teens/preteens going around the park without supervision so I will never go to the park again on an education day. But the waits probably will be around average. At least thats how it was when I went last friday. Bunch of kids wait times around 20-30 minutes for beast/db and waits around 45-1 hr for FOF/Firehawk/Invertigo. Good luck if you are going.

Glad to see someone else feel the same way I did last Friday, I left at 11:30 and was feeling like an old grump until I saw this. You did forget to mention all the screaming about hurting their lower male anatomy.