What is the most exciting change at Kings Island in 2012?

BoddaH1994

None of this is exciting. You know what would be exciting? A new ride! or maybe the reopening of Son of Beast. DUH

new managerment can make excitment.

Its not like I just walk into the park and go "WOW! this new management is exciting!"

While some of your posts have been pretty *cough*stupid*cough* lately, I will have to agree with this.

None of this is exciting. You know what would be exciting? A new ride! or maybe the reopening of Son of Beast. DUH

Its not like I just walk into the park and go "WOW! this new management is exciting!"

...Well now I know what I have to do next time I go to Kings Island...thanks a lot Sploosh McBaller..!

Actually, that is one of the first of many things I observe. You can tell a lot about management by watching how associates interact with customers. Sometimes I dress like a park guest, sometimes I wear a suit and tie. I also spend an inordinate amount of time in gift shops, restaurants, shows, and watching how Guest Relations...relates. It's part of what I do. Has been for many years now. I learn a lot that way.

...Well now I know what I have to do next time I go to Kings Island...thanks a lot Sploosh McBaller..!

Your all welcome my ballas