How long does it take to get your pass processed?

mccarthysnerd

How long does it take you to get your KI season pass processed?

I know this may sound funny coming from me but in ALL the years I have been going here

I have Never got a season pass until now, I don't really know why, But I was just wondering how long it takes to get it processed.

Lines seem to be longest in the morning. If you purchase your pass on line you can print out a voucher that will get you into the park ONCE. I do that and then come back later in the day to process and am usually out in just a few minutes. I think it was about 2:00 or 3:00 each time and I've done it at CP and KD too.

Thanks, everyone who replied, because usually I try to answer other peoples questions on here, being "mccarthysnerd" I know

a "few" (A lot more than I have room for in my brain) things about Kings Island and try to help everyone here! Thanks everyone!

I get to find out next weekend, how crowded the pass processing is when I start my Kings Island filled summer....... (May-October)

• 1 month later...

It depends on the line really. My friend and I waited like an hour once because the line was so dang long. However, I was just there 2 weeks ago and my girlfriend's sister was getting her pass processed and we walked right in and were done in like 5 minutes. Once you're actually inside the building all you do is hand them your paper work, they snap your pic, you sign your pass and you're done. Pretty quick.