Drop Zone painted lately?

PKICoasterFreek

I was just curious, but has Drop Zone been painted lately? The last time I was at PKI it was about two weekends before closing last season, so I don't know if it have been painted. But all I know was last year it looked really bad..... crusty and chipped, and also faded. Good ride just the same.

Can anyone help me?

The restraints that they put on this year are exactly the same as the restraints as last year. The only thing they changed for this season was that the actual seats went from yellow to black. I`ve heard that the seats are ones that were removed from VOlcano at PKD.

The restraints that they put on this year are exactly the same as the restraints as last year. The only thing they changed for this season was that the actual seats went from yellow to black. I`ve heard that the seats are ones that were removed from VOlcano at PKD.

Whatever they did, screwed up the ride big time. A friend of mine who had no problem getting onto DZ last year, cannot get the harness down to snap the buckle this year at all, and on top of it all, the ride ops said that people are complaining more this year about the seats and the restraints.

well then people are stupid, the seats are identical size and shape, and the restraints and belts are the exact same ones from last year. Also if you look closely you can see some parts of the ride have been repainted.

..matt

Though drop zone doesn't NEED paint for a while but it sure could use some. But if they are going to paint anything, let them paint Face/Off first!! Face/Off looks sooooo bad, its does have spot where the paint is chipped off and cracked. the rides are still great of course but, it does look sorta bad.......

When they do paint Drop Zone I think they should paint it exactly the same way it is right now. Racing checkers and all!