Restaurant Reviews

BB1

• 3 months later...

Topic Bump

First off a F.Y.I, anyone can post a review here

So while in a place called Florence, Kentucky there is a new restaurant called Chuy's, here is my own review

Theme: From what I saw, it made me feel as if I was in Florida, better yet PJ's in Saint Pete. The room I sat in had Chihua. all over, on peoples bodies and other things. The colors and the correlation between Mexico and Texas really was great with the mexican dogs and the chevy that held nachos and salsa. 10/10

Food: This my friends was a great place for food. I had two tacos, with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream, which the tortilla was soft, it was different but I loved it. The rice was great, and the bean sauce was not that bad. 9/10

Cleanliness: This place without a inspection of the bathrooms had great cleanliness. The silverware was in a paper cartrage like item which held Protestant, Catholic, and Jewish prayers. The floors were not dirty and the tables were clean. 10/10

Wait: A tip from myself, when you go to sit, if it is crowded, go to the right section for quick seating, it is near the bar but it is still the same place.

All in all: The only issue was on how many tacos (3 or 2, only 2), and the pricing, which I thought it was a bit much, but enough to keep me happy. I definately will have another choice in where I wish to go when craving Mexican, although it is a far drive, in any case.

BB1

Chuy's is here in Atlanta as well. A lot of food for the money. Packed. Full of families. I seldom go, as I can get authentic actual Mexican style food in Norcross (Don Pedro's) or Sandy Springs (Las Tortas Locos). English not spoken either place, I am sometimes reduced to pointing. The cinnamon sweet potatoes and cilantro macaroni salad on the salsa bar at the latter are truly awesome.

What'll ya have? What'll ya have? What'll ya have?

BB1, enjoy the reviews, but me thinks you're way too kind. If outback gets a 10 across the board, what the heck are you going to give to a meal at the Precinct?

I enjoy City BBQ, especially the brisket, but I'll agree w/ those complaining about their Mac 'n Cheese. Its not bad, but there is certainly nothing special about it. 5 min of prep time, plus however long it takes to boil the noodles, then bake the whole thing together and you can have Mac 'n Cheese that is 10x better than anything you'll ever get at cityBBQ. They used to have good potatoe salad, then they switched from a mustard base to a mayonaise base and its not as good, in my opinion, other than the corn bread, most of their sides are pretty bland.

Montgomery Inn ribs are ok. The sauce is great, but the ribs themselves are just OK. I always go for the broiled chicken over the ribs. Ribs at city BBQ are pretty bad.

speaking of Atlanta; don't know if it orginated there, but mellow mushroom is making its way (or perhaps already has) to Ohio. always enjoyed the pizza and pretzels from the one in Buckhead.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

speaking of Atlanta; don't know if it orginated there, but mellow mushroom is making its way (or perhaps already has) to Ohio. always enjoyed the pizza and pretzels from the one in Buckhead.

Correct you are, There has been one in Wilder Kentucky, next to the Great Escape Wilder theater (about 10 minutes South of Cony Island on I-275) for some time and another one more recently opened in West Chester, Sadly, I have yet to try Mellow Mushroom.

• 1 month later...

Hello KIC, after a few weeks of no posts i have began to make a new idea for this thread. If you have a review, an experience on any restaurant from anywhere, and you would like to post it then please post it here, I have taken down a few of my own reviews for others not to be affected on their own review of any restaurant. I will post a few reviews here and there, other than that, the reviews are made by KIC. Thanks for all of the supporters and people who gave their own insights on a few restaurants as well as I, it has meant alot for my reviews and it has been a great time sharing those with you all. Post/Review/Ride on KIC, BB1 your local waterpark enthusiast.