Soak City VIP

jdawg1998

I saw this in my newsletter in my email from Kings Island but have seen no talk about this here on the site or anywhere else:

A VIP Preview Weekend for Gold and Platinum season passholders is set for May 19 and 20.

Any other word on this?

Yes, there is a few of BB things at SC, gosh i dont even know what the theme is! Its a GP and PP member VIP showing, i wonder if they will give out towels for free like the opening of Crocodile Dundee's Boomerang Bay!

As mentioned in the email, please note that access to Soak City this weekend will be by the parking lot entrance ONLY. There will be no train service to the waterpark, and I presume that the walking path between the Picnic Grove and Soak City will be closed as well.

As mentioned in the email, please note that access to Soak City this weekend will be by the parking lot entrance ONLY. There will be no train service to the waterpark, and I presume that the walking path between the Picnic Grove and Soak City will be closed as well.

Oh shucks, i wanted to look at the australian board paintings

^^Maybe it is????? The new lazy river doesn't look so lazy anymore does it?

No, it does not, i call it the unlazy river!

I was wondering about that, thanks for letting us know!! I get the newsletter but must have missed that. I guess If i wanted to get a ERT ride on Diamondback, I would have to walk all the way around??

• Like 1

They can still have the train going if KI does like they do with ert and only let the people with Gold and Platnum Passes ride.

Guest KingsIslandPR

The train will be a way to get to and from Soak City during the VIP Preview Weekend. You will need to show a Gold or Platinum pass to enter Soak City.

The train will be a way to get to and from Soak City during the VIP Preview Weekend. You will need to show a Gold or Platinum pass to enter Soak City.

Thanks for the information!

Okay... that's not what the email newsletter said. But if you say so...

Guest KingsIslandPR

We changed it.

• Like 2

We changed it.

Thank you! I usually hit Congo Falls and White Water Canyon on waterpark days. Nice to know I won't have to walk a half mile from one entrance to the other and back.

Considering that the train won't be running yet, it's roughly 1/2 mile from the Main Gate to the Soak City gate. Figure out how long it takes you to walk that distance (about 10–12 minutes for most people) and calculate from there.

Sunny and 84 this Saturday. Plan to get there early so I can get my chair with an umbrella-then last one in is a hot potato!(lol.)

Or the potato, like GLaDOS.....