Roller Coaster - Fantasy Farm

Is anyone able to shed any light, or share any information on the wild mouse-type roller coaster at Fantasy Farm. I remember riding this coaster on a school field trip (probably around eight or nine years old, mid 80's). I've searched the Fantasy Farm website, as well as the rest of the internet, with no luck. I'm starting to believe that maybe this is a creation of my mind, and was never a real ride.

Anyway, my memory recalls a VERY rickety looking ride, with individual cars. You seemingly sat down on the floor of the cars, with maybe a seat belt to hold you in. The turns were very sharp, and the nose of the ride vehicles stuck out so far that it seemed as if the car was going off the tracks.

Am I crazy? Did this exist?

That looks about right. It was a bit of culture shock at FF, as I had a KI pass most of my childhood. The ride ops weren't the friendliest, and the rides themselves weren't of the same quality as KI. It's interesting to me that none of the Fantasy Farm memorial pages have any pictures.

Thanks.