Discount Tickets

girlafraid

I bought single day tickets for $30 at Kroger in Indianapolis. I noticed the prices for some reason went higher the closer you got to KI. I dont know if they are running the same promotion this year though (I bought a Gold Pass for this year so I haven't been back to Kroger this year).

• Like 1

What have you got to do to get the fuel discount? I'll be borrowing a car while I'm over, but obviously can't enroll in any programs without a US address?

You need a Kroger Plus card, which you'll get immediately before you give them your name/address. Even if you never give them back the form, the card will still work and you'll still get your fuel discount. I'd suggest filling it out and simply leaving the address (and any other info you don't have or don't want to give) blank.

36.99 adult tickets at my kroger in centerville close to dayton

$34.99 tickets are available at AAA Ohio locations to AAA members. This includes AAA stores in the counties in white below:

ohio_map.png

• 2 weeks later...

I bought single day tickets for $30 at Kroger in Indianapolis. I noticed the prices for some reason went higher the closer you got to KI. I dont know if they are running the same promotion this year though (I bought a Gold Pass for this year so I haven't been back to Kroger this year).

I will be at Holiday World tomorrow June 3rd, then to KI on Monday. Where in Indy did you find discount tickets? Kroger? Wendy's, McDonalds?