Soak City Volleyball League

CedarPointer

Wow, how will they track those that are there for the league, are the sand areas outside the gates.

Also it seems a bit unfair if you wanted to come on a weekend and wanted to used the volleyball.

I so see this place becoming a 2nd gate next year.

No there is nothing

What?

Confused Terpy.

Please refer to above post of "do you like anything about Soak City? Then i replied, no there is nothing i like, until i find some BB items. (which is very very unlikely to occur)

I sincerely doubt we'll see all the volleyball courts occupied at all times every weekend from June 16th to August 19th. There are literally dozens (if not hundreds) of sand volleyball courts in the Cincinnati area, so there are plenty of options available for those interested in the sport who want to play in a league. I imagine the park is trying to keep things flexible for those who are interested,

No there is nothing

What?

Confused Terpy.

Please refer to above post of "do you like anything about Soak City? Then i replied, no there is nothing i like, until i find some BB items. (which is very very unlikely to occur)

How about all the slides?