Have you leveled-up in the Fun Perks Yet?

BoddaH1994

I've already posted about not getting the funperks posted to my account on Saturday and problems that not all venues are offering to swipe our cards. Went to GR and filled out a report. Still haven't been called or emailed about my problem as of Today. I'm concerned why they would do a Soft Launch of the FUNPerks program if it wasn't fully operational. Yes...I should be appreciative of having the rewards, but it's like Christmas with 7 other Brothers and Sisters...If someone in the park got all their rewards and another person didn't and they both spent the same time and amount, I think that somebody needs to go around and make it right with the others so there is no sibling fighing about who got what (sibling being Gold Pass Members). I plan on hitting the park plenty this year with my New Family and I want to do everything I can to earn the Behind The Beast Tour or a VIP for Fireworks. That would top our family list. Having Gold Passes IS "OUR" vacation and this is all we have for this year. Things are tight, so I feel we should get what's been advertised. Still Love my KI!

• Like 1

Panda express don't count cause it's not ran by the park, and I think Chick fil a don't count either.

I don't know, but I'll assume Starbucks as well then. I believe they operate outside the chain as well since they accept star bucks gift cards to purchase drinks/food there.

I was also told to that I should save my receipts and add them on the site. I was told this at one of the Larosa's shops.

Also, for the person looking for the cheapest item, a tiny airhead in the 80's store is $.27 including tax. They're by the register.

My visit from yesterday isn't showing up on the site yet and I didn't get a FunPerks receipt for either of the purchases I made at the park yesterday (one at RPW and one at Ice Cream Zone). I chose not to receive a copy of my receipt for the ice cream purchase but still have the one from RPW. Where do I enter this info on the site?

I went today. I made 7 purchases totaling about $15.00. I received one funperks receipt at the emporium. The cashier said that she was told the reward system is based upon how much money is spent, not number of purchases. I'm going to keep experimenting though. We'll see what happens. Thanks for the heads up on the Airheads.

Looks like it is indeed based upon dollar amounts. Funperks has logged my day, and I am still level one after my 7 purchases. Too bad. I was hoping it was like the Starbucks card, although I would not be surprised if there was some type of built in bonus reward system built in based upon attendance.

We went for the first time last Sunday to take advantage of the Gold Pass Soak City perks and took the train over to ride the Diamondback and check out the park after swimming. Well, I decided to get some fries at the Potato Works and I gave the guy my Gold Pass to scan only to forget it when I left. After a few more rides, we took the train back to Soak City where we parked our car only to find out I couldn't get back into Soak City since it was a Gold Pass Only day!! :angry:

I went ahead and stayed on the train to go back to the Potato Works and ran to the booth hoping to get back on the same train as my family waited and was fortunate enough that the gate keeper let us on after she closed the gates. :)

After all this, my six dollar cup of fries was not credited to my account! :(

My visit today is already in my account. The only visit that isn't is opening day, which was before the program was implemented. I bought a cheesesteak and a milkshake today and a Subway sub in Soak City last Saturday, and I'm still at one star.

There's probably more to it than just not wanting to lose profits on alcohol sales. At Kroger, alcohol sales don't count towards your fuel rewards points. It could be that there's a state law preventing them from counting alcohol sales towards Fun Perks rewards.

I have no rewards at all available to me other than the special Memorial Day offer. I've visited twice and spent a little over $20. If the rewards are based mostly on money spent with little weight given to number of visits, then this program will essentially be useless to me, as I can't afford to spend much in the park (especially this year with my penny-pinching for my Orlando trip).

I went tonight. It funperks had my visit logged 15 minutes after entering. The reward was not visible until I got home. It is the standard popcorn, cc, or car ride perk. I made purchase number 8 tonight on the way out of the park. I bought a large peach and raspberry Coke from the freestyle machine at the Fudge shop. So I have gone twice, spent less than $20 and got the reward, but no level up.

Just printed off my vouchers, where is the best place to recieve the free drink wristband from?

Also, how does the free wrist band work? Do you just ask for a soda and show your wristband? What are the best places to get drinks from? Is it only the soda in the paper cups or is it the bottled soda?

Our account shows that the kids have been there 3 times, but my wife and I have been 4. Haven't had a date night at KI in decades, so I don't know how this happened.

Yesterday I leveled up to 2-star and got an instant reward of a free cotton candy - $7 value, coupon good for a month. We have spent maybe $100 in food over multiple trips.

I have 3 rewards available. I can choose two level 1 rewards and a level 2 reward from a total of 11 available. Since the rewards are only accruing to the primary card on the account, I have to wonder what use is a 50% discount on a Fast Lame ticket for a family of 4? Why aren't the rest of the family getting any credit for showing up?