Have you leveled-up in the Fun Perks Yet?

BoddaH1994

Are the ones that say "You earned X, redeem at Y. You are getting closer to level 2..." instant rewards or does that just mean it's available as a reward that you can get online? I've seen people who have been getting like 5 of the "You earned X" ones, and I can't imagine that many instant rewards printing for one order...

We went to KI today and let me tell you it was packed! I found out if you have 2 discounts you can use both of those on the same perk,say you have 50 percent off fastlane,you can get two of them. This is good for two seperate,you cant combine for 100 percent. I hope somebody from KI reads this part next. Please hire someone who knows how to run food service for the entire park! We spent 40 minutes at Jukebox today trying to order our lunch,this is a problem every time we visit at multiple locations through out the park! I stopped packing lunches just to have fun with funperks but if this continues i will go back to packing lunches soon! My family got our food while they had to remake mine because they dropped it bringing it out(this is after waiting forever to begin with!) I told the young man to make sure i get fresh and hot fries(because they put them back in the window,they didnt spill out), he told me they will be good because there sitting under that hot lamp;I laughed,thinking he was joking,he wasnt! I had enough already,so i just ate my crappy fries with my wonderful spicy chkn sandwich. The food is great,its the service and half the time our food is cold that is the problem.Unless things change soon,we will just get CP passes next year,it would probably be worth the extra 40 minute drive.I should also add,i made 4 seperate purchases at the park today,wasnt offered one receipt, good thing i asked,that instant reward would have vanished!

• Like 1

We went to KI today and let me tell you it was packed! I found out if you have 2 discounts you can use both of those on the same perk,say you have 50 percent off fastlane,you can get two of them. This is good for two seperate,you cant combine for 100 percent. I hope somebody from KI reads this part next. Please hire someone who knows how to run food service for the entire park! We spent 40 minutes at Jukebox today trying to order our lunch,this is a problem every time we visit at multiple locations through out the park! I stopped packing lunches just to have fun with funperks but if this continues i will go back to packing lunches soon! My family got our food while they had to remake mine because they dropped it bringing it out(this is after waiting forever to begin with!) I told the young man to make sure i get fresh and hot fries(because they put them back in the window,they didnt spill out), he told me they will be good because there sitting under that hot lamp;I laughed,thinking he was joking,he wasnt! I had enough already,so i just ate my crappy fries with my wonderful spicy chkn sandwich. The food is great,its the service and half the time our food is cold that is the problem.Unless things change soon,we will just get CP passes next year,it would probably be worth the extra 40 minute drive.I should also add,i made 4 seperate purchases at the park today,wasnt offered one receipt, good thing i asked,that instant reward would have vanished!

Next time you have an issue, you really need to inform guest services. Posting it on here may or many not be seen by the proper KI peeps, and they can't really offer you a resolution this this medium.

We went to KI today and let me tell you it was packed! I found out if you have 2 discounts you can use both of those on the same perk,say you have 50 percent off fastlane,you can get two of them. This is good for two seperate,you cant combine for 100 percent.

I don't think I am reading this right. I have the offer of half off a Fast Lane pass. Can I buy one for me and the other for my girlfriend while only using the pass once? I was thinking it would just be half off for me and then full price for my gf. $25 for me and maybe down to $45 for my gf since we are buying two at the same time... IDK can someone that has used this coupon tell me how it works. Thanks in advance.

We went to KI today and let me tell you it was packed! I found out if you have 2 discounts you can use both of those on the same perk,say you have 50 percent off fastlane,you can get two of them. This is good for two seperate,you cant combine for 100 percent.

I don't think I am reading this right. I have the offer of half off a Fast Lane pass. Can I buy one for me and the other for my girlfriend while only using the pass once? I was thinking it would just be half off for me and then full price for my gf. $25 for me and maybe down to $45 for my gf since we are buying two at the same time... IDK can someone that has used this coupon tell me how it works. Thanks in advance.

In order to redeem it for yourself AND your GF, you have to have 2 of these available, one for each of you. Once you reach level 2, you get your choice of 2 level 2 rewards -- and you can redeem them both for the same thing (ie 2 50% off Fast Lane passes).

Ok, so I had an interesting experience involving Fun Perks at the park yesterday.

I had lost my season pass, so I had to get a new one. I asked the person at Guest Services if my Fun Perks account would automatically link to the new pass number. She said she thought it would, but wasn't sure. I went over to the Fun Perks booth near Return Visit and asked them. The girl there also didn't know. Both were very polite and offered to find out, but I didn't want to waste their time since I knew I could ask some of the higher powers.

Not long after, I ate at Hank's Burrito Shack. The receipt that printed out said I was One Star, but I'm actually Three Stars. I had kind of expected this. When I sat down, I got on the Fun Perks site on my phone just to look at something and noticed that it had logged my current visit. Cool! Problem solved!

I watched the Ed Alonzo show for about the 300 millionth time and then went to the Convenience Corner to buy a drink. When I made my purchase, the printer printed out my receipt... and another... and another... and another... and another. I had gotten three Instant Rewards on one transaction. The girl there had never seen that before, and at first thought the printer was glitching. I got 1 free game play, 1 free cotton candy, and 1 free popcorn.

I spend a little more time in the park and stop at one of the I-Street to purchase a drink. As the girl was ringing me up, I joked around with her about my recent experience. She laughed and said that she had never seen that before. Then the receipt printed... and another... and another... and another... and another... This time it was 1 free game play, 1 free cotton candy, 1 free popcorn and a $5 merch voucher for the Emporium.

Deciding to reap my rewards, I played the Peach Basket game. The guy there was really nice and was really amused by my past experiences. I won a stuff animal for my nephew - but that's besides the point.

So I went to the Emporium and bought the KI shot glass set. Same thing happened - 5 rewards. I used the $5 voucher and used my next one to buy more stuff... it happened again.... and again... and again... and again. Right now, I have about a half-inch thick pile of vouchers in my pocket for free cotton candy, free popcorn and free game plays. And bear in mind - I gave a whole stack of free game plays to a group of kids and used almost all of the $5 vouchers. Anything I've ever remotely wanted to buy at the park, I bought.

I went back today but it didn't happen again.

So either it was a glitch, or I was the luckiest guy in the park for a day. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Well I have visited the park 6 times, paid for parking with my pass every time (Which I am not sure if that counts or not), and spent about 25 dollars in food and drinks at the park. Zero rewards still, I guess visiting doesn't add up as much as buying something.

• Like 1

I had a dream where I was still level 1, but got a free Fast Lane pass. Does that count?

No? Well, I've been twice, spent about $50 in park, but have yet to see any instant rewards. I guess you need to start hitting triple digets to start gaining stars.

In order to redeem it for yourself AND your GF, you have to have 2 of these available, one for each of you. Once you reach level 2, you get your choice of 2 level 2 rewards -- and you can redeem them both for the same thing (ie 2 50% off Fast Lane passes).

Thank you very much for answering that for me!

Well I have visited the park 6 times, paid for parking with my pass every time (Which I am not sure if that counts or not), and spent about 25 dollars in food and drinks at the park. Zero rewards still, I guess visiting doesn't add up as much as buying something.

I'm running an experiment with my GP and my girlfriend's GP. I am using my strictly for purchases (including swipes for parking) while she uses her pass strictly for getting into the park. We have been a total of 5 times and she has received nothing from visits but I have leveled up to level two with about $150-$165 spent in the park.

I think the purpose of the program is only to have people spend money in the park. They could care less if you come to the park and not spend your money. They are after your money (like any other business) and are "kind" enough to offer discounts and free food/games as you spend more money. I think that visits almost count for nothing. Visits are probably used just to track how much money is spent per visit when they total up the visits compared to money spent through the year.That is just what I think.

Ok, still level one, but:

4 visits

Spent:

1st visit - $2.12 for popcorn

2nd visit - $2.12 for popcorn (not sure if those one got counted or not)

3rd visit - $2.12 for popcorn, $6.50 for cheese fries at the Fresh Fry place in Coney

4th visit - $4.24 for popcorn and cotton candy (not sure if this one got counted or not); $20.97 at Skyline; $8.55 (but this was on hubby's as I was using my card at the same time in Skyline), $4.80 for candy at the $10 and under store. Also, we purchased 5 tickets for the Bring a Friend for $9.99 day.

I now have the choice of two rewards - 50% off Fastlane; $9.99 Bring a Friend; 15% off Food Voucher; Free Thunder Alley Ride; Free Popcorn, Free Cotton Candy, Free one Game Play.

Have not had any instant rewards.

As for Cotton Candy today, we purchased one this morning back in the kids area without a problem.

I've probably had about $60 spent so far in the park, and have all the level 1 rewards. (Thunder Alley Ride, Cotton candy, Popcorn, 15% Off Food Voucher, game play token, Bring A friend $9.99, and 50% off Fast Lane). I haven't leveled up yet though.