Have you leveled-up in the Fun Perks Yet?

BoddaH1994

I've made about 25 visits and have yet to reach level 2. Probably spent about $100 in park food throughout those visits. At this point, I've pretty much given up hope on getting anywhere beyond the original free soda wristband.

Are you using the available rewards? Also my mother in-law comes with my wife and I alot she was stuck at level 1 after 13 visits and 100+ visits she went to the fun perks booth and was asking could there be any way that the system could be broke because it just did not make sense. They told her to be patient that this was a new program, They sent an email to the supervisor for fun perks two days later she was level 2 98.13 percent to level 3.

Fun Perks is brand new so if somethings wrong and you dont tell them they cant fix it or improve it.

Hope this helps

I've made about 25 visits and have yet to reach level 2. Probably spent about $100 in park food throughout those visits. At this point, I've pretty much given up hope on getting anywhere beyond the original free soda wristband.

You shouldn't be too much further from level 2..but you should have at least by this point, I believe, received one reward from about 3 or 4.

^^^^

Perhaps, but I've also moved relatively quickly thru level 3 despite spending little.

I've made 2 visits to the park, bought a small popcorn ($3.50ish) on one trip, bought a large icee on my other trip ($3.50ish) and I'm at 64.xx% to level 4.

I think you move pretty quickly thru the level 3 status based upon my 14% move and having spent little during that time. Probably won't be back until the fall, hopefully once w/ the kid and once w/o the kids and we'll see if we can get to 4 star status before then.

Medford - What is your total visit count? I am thinking, based upon my last two visits, that visits are about 12.5% of each level per visit.

Sorry for the long delay, didn't see the question until today. I've made 10 visits on the season.

I am on visit #10 as well, and about 20% of the way to level 4. We don't spend much because we generally only go for short periods of time. We are generally down there for about 3-4 hours, so we drink water, get a popcorn refill and a cotton candy refill. Sometimes we will get an extra special treat, but not always or often.

My husband is about 5% or less away from being level 2. We have moved spending to his card so we could get 2 more friends in for $10. Our sitters want to go to the park during haunt.

Saturday I was 81.2% from level 4. Spent $50 bucks and got a print out saying I'd reached level four. Not sure how far over that put me, but at least we can guess:

$50 > 20%.

Are you saying you were 18.8% to level 4, and then jumped that far up?

Or, If you were 81.2% percent towards 4 stars:

Was this last visit was number 12 for you? (12 visits needed to reach 4 stars)

If so, then 12.5% of the increase would likely be from the visit, and the $50 might have only raised you ~10%. (which would seem closer to my calculations on increases)

• Like 1

^ I don't think visit numbers matter as much as how much you spend. We have been over 35 times by Saturday, and only leveled up over that 18.8% after spending $50. The site read that I was 81.2% toward level 4, or 18.8% away from level 4.

^ I don't think visit numbers matter as much as how much you spend. We have been over 35 times

Well, not when you visit that many times!

I am stuck at 11 recorded visits with about 58% to level four, and really want to see what my numbers do after visit number 12.

Today would have been the perfect day to do so, if not for that meddling private group buying out the park.

Thinking further, another part of my theory is that the higher up in each level, you possibly get a larger percent increase per dollar.

I agree with Snowman, I don't think visits matter as much as how much money you spend in the park. I have 17 visits and am almost to Level 4,

But did you notice whether or not there was any increase with each visit beyond the 12th?

Looking at my stuff, I don't think at the move from level 3 to 4 that visits equate to about 12.5%. I have noticed now that I am level 3, that visits are not counting as much. We have been 2 times and what we have spent has mostly gone on my hubby's card, and I am not even 15% of the way to level 4.