2 Passes For One Kid?

ChazyG

I have friend of mine is going through a divorce and has the passes for her 3 girls... She let there "Father" take them to Kings Island this weekend but he conveniently "forgot" to give the passes back...

so my question is..

Is there a way without buying 2 passes to have 2 passes for 1 kid? so he could keep one and She could keep one?

Thanks in advance!

ChazyG

Go to the ticket window and report the passes as lost, and they'll replace them for $15 each. I assume that the old pass will cease to function after that. I think someone reported on here last year that if the passes were stolen (which this may count as) they will replace the passes for free if you show them a police report to that effect, but don't quote me on that.

She has a couple of options here.

a.) ask for the passes back.

b.) report the passes missing and pay the fee.

c.) report the passes as stolen and file & bring a police report and they should replace all 3 passes.

KI will never grant two usable passes for the same person.

As Sean Connery found out, never say never...if the park thought there might be some money to be made it might happen. (All they would have to do is issue both cards with the same number and then limit that number to be scanned only once a day.)

As Sean Connery found out, never say never...if the park thought there might be some money to be made it might happen. (All they would have to do is issue both cards with the same number and then limit that number to be scanned only once a day.)

The cards are preprinted and can't be set up in the system to have two cards associated with one passholder.

The cards are preprinted and can't be set up in the system to have two cards associated with one passholder.

The system they use is pretty darn extensive. I'd say it's possible. Will they do it? Probably not... and for good reason... but possible? Sure.