Bank-A-Ball?

Kat

Ok, so there's this giant penguin at Bank-A-Ball that I want to win. I've spent $20 so far, 14 balls, no luck. I saw a kid recently that won on his first try, and I asked him how he did it. He said aim for the A between the words Bank and Ball, and put a spin on it (which I don't know how to do...) and that's how he won.

I've looked it up on YouTube and seen the videos at CP where a dude can win it every time.... he keeps his elbow on the counter and arcs his arm over as far as he can and then tosses it.... I know KI has the yellow line, but I forgot the rule regarding it....

Are you allowed to arc your arm over the counter like at CP? I'm thinking your elbow isn't allowed past the yellow line, but don't recall.

I'm going to KI again Sunday and am hoping to win, but need advice on how to win.

I don't want to keep wasting my money, but I want that penguin :P I've already resorted to trying to find someone to win the game for me (I'll pay for the game, of course)

Some of the Bank-A-Balls at Cedar Point are VERY easy. There's also one there that is very hard (as witnessed by the much bigger prizes at that game). Not all Bank-A-Balls are the same.

As far as your question regarding KI's, you can do whatever you want with your arm as long as your elbow doesn't pass the counter. The idea for most of these games is the same; put your elbow as far up the counter as legally allowed, bring your arm down as far as it will go and then throw the ball hard enough so that it hits the board going upwards. If it's going upwards as it should towards the top third of the board you should be good most times. Spin is helpful but not totally necessary if you hit high enough on the board.