Is Extreme SkyFlier worth it?

PKICoasterFreek

I have been to PKI tonz of times but i have never been on the SkyFlier, i have been on Sling Shot and that was great, but my girlfriend and I are going to PKI pretty soon and we want to know if we sould even spend the money on the ride. It always looked fun. I would like to know what people think, and maybe the price.

-Thanks biggrin.gif

I've never paid to do it cause I always get free passes since I'm special. I would pay for it now that it is $10/person. It scares the crap out of me each time and thats cool. Out of the 5 times I've done it... I've never pulled the cord. I always make someone else do it.

4 words. It is worth it. Do it man, im new here this year and back in March we all got to test that and drop zone. I rode skyflyer a good 30 times in 30 degree weather with a hoodie and jeans on and loved every snot bubble it gave me wink.gif

Nick you are WRONG we did nothing but test it back in march or maybe even febuary...we came out and tested drop zone and skyflyer in the same day... ask Fant or Barnyard...he "married" me and Marcus on that ride the same day. I know what I am talking about and I know how to count. It was the same day we walked the lockout gates and did the skittle game i believe. Guess what, You werent there

I have been on it and think it is worth the cash. The scariest part for me is actually when thhey strap you into the cord that you swing on, and the floor begins to fall away. Your body begins to flip face first towards the ground. They tell you not to hold onto the wall as you do this, but instinct tells you to grab onto anything you can. The ride raises up and you keep thinking, "We gotta be near the top now..." as you just keep getting higher and higher. Finally, you stop. "3, 2, 1, FLY!" You pull the cord, then go racing down to the ground. The first drop is a rush, but I found the rest of it very calming.

Ya Danny you are right. There was a training day in March that was cancelled because of some reason and all of the employees who were there anyway got to particiapate in the cycles of Skyflyer and Drop Zone. 30 times is probably an honest guess at how many times he rode it....It doesnt take that much time to drop you, stop you, then lift you right back up again.

Side note:

Don't accuse each other of being liars and bash each other on here. We are all on the same crew here. The best crew in the park at that. So don't bash each other and make us look stupid