Cedar Point to remove Disaster Transport & Space Spiral for B&M Wing

Nice video. I look forward to riding it on media day!

Sweet, good to know! I will be there too, and repping Coaster Crew for Media Day. Going up Wed night, staying for Media Day, staying Friday for OSU Day, and then leaving Saturday after ERT before the stupid-crowdedness commences.

• Like 2

What time will you get there for Media Day?

Coasterfanatic2012 and I might tailgate all night. :)

No set plans yet. I'd like to head up Weds. night and get to the park for the start of the media events, and I have Friday off work just in case I'm inclined to stay for OSU day on Friday... which I know I already want to go to but I'll have to talk to the wife about that first! :lol:

• Like 3

Nice video. I look forward to riding it on media day!

Sweet, good to know! I will be there too, and repping Coaster Crew for Media Day. Going up Wed night, staying for Media Day, staying Friday for OSU Day, and then leaving Saturday after ERT before the stupid-crowdedness commences.

I'll be there as well, repping Coaster Crew and CPfansite. Hope you have fun!

What time will you get there for Media Day?

Coasterfanatic2012 and I might tailgate all night. :)

No set plans yet. I'd like to head up Weds. night and get to the park for the start of the media events, and I have Friday off work just in case I'm inclined to stay for OSU day on Friday... which I know I already want to go to but I'll have to talk to the wife about that first! :lol:

Can't wait to see you Gator! I'd say stay for OSU day, Jared and I will be there!

Can't wait to see you Gator! I'd say stay for OSU day, Jared and I will be there!

Yeah, I saw Jared on Saturday and he said you two were going to OSU day. That got me convinced even more that I really should spend more than one day up north! Good thing I had the foresight to request Friday off too.

• Like 2

John H has Tweeted some photos of Gatekeeper's progress

https://twitter.com/CPGMJohn/status/323848965286154240/photo/1

https://twitter.com/CPGMJohn/status/319177069588271104/photo/1

I am going to miss the A frames, I thought they gave the pavilions a little someting. They also made it easier to find and give directions to the restrooms.

These are essentially the same shades that WindSeeker's have at Cedar Point and Kings Island. I'm not sure if there is a "better design" or not. I prefer this style just for the fact that they do give a break from the sun while waiting in line, but there isn't a total blockout of the sun, making the queue feel confining.

These are essentially the same shades that WindSeeker's have at Cedar Point and Kings Island. I'm not sure if there is a "better design" or not. I prefer this style just for the fact that they do give a break from the sun while waiting in line, but there isn't a total blockout of the sun, making the queue feel confining.

Ah, good to see Cedar Fair is still in the habit of constructing useless shade structures over their queue lines.

I believe they have yet to add the white shade structures as well. Expect something very, very similar to WindSeeker, if not a carbon copy.

I've seen video of the ride testing that was not taken from the park. I realize it has the slow wheels on, but the train almost didn't make it back to the station. Those fast wheels better make a huge difference.

Link?

This is a different video than what I was talking about, but it still looks slow. It is faster in this video than the one I saw, but it still barely makes it through the last zero-g roll.

• Like 4