ERT at KI 6-4-12

ohiocolts

I went to Kings Island for a quick trip before we had to go to Kings Ford. There was signs on the parking entrance saying Diamondback would be closed, for people who didn't know. I got there around 8:55, but I was a few minutes late to enter right when they open. I took a long walk to The Beast. I walked onto row 5-2. A fun ride, pretty smooth in the middle of the car. I then walked back into the entrance And walked onto row 5-3. Much shakier, so that was a nice test. There was nobody in the row so I stayed on. It was a little after 9:30 and I walked onto row 6-2 on The Beast. Pretty smooth in the middle of the car. I then walked onto row 6-2 again. It was almost 10 now, so I decided to get 1 more ride at opening before I had to go. I met at rope drop and heard God Bless America. Then the lucky randomly picked kid counted down from 10 for the Park to open, and then the rope dropped. I was heading to Flight of Fear with the crowd. I walked through the quiet queue. I walked onto row 1-2 for the first train of the day. The lights were on in the tunnel and I liked peeking through. We launched, and the lights were in in the building! An incredible view of the track. But it only lasted a couple seconds, because then the lights went off. It was a great ride. I then headed out the front gate, and lots of people were heading in.

A couple notes:

*Beast did nice at ERT today. I liked marathoning it for an hour.

*Invertigo is still closed, so I had no ERT on that.

*Beast crew did nice filling up the trains quickly for ERT. Most of the times I was on a train heading into the station, the train in front of my train was already on the lift hill.

Thanks for reading!