Parking lot confusion

Snowman

I've been waiting for the parking bosses to notice this, but they haven't, so here goes:

When you enter the lot through the south entrance in the mornings there is a row of cones guiding you past the Marquee and old gold pass lot to park on the north side of the center grass strip. When you leave, you can either drive away from the park in the row, or toward the park to get on the road to exit. If you drive away from the park, the road is blocked under the Marquee with a sign in one lane of the road so you can't get to the exit light. So you have to turn around drive back to the road that separates preferred and handicapped parking from the regular parking. As you head south on this road to get out, just past where gold pass parking used to be, there is a huge yellow wooden exit sign that points away from the park. Many cars have turned where this exit sign is and there is no place to exit. They end up driving around behind the cones til they find a spot big enough to cut through. You're supposed to go past the big exit to a smaller exit sign leading you out to the right. Very confusing to people.

I know KI doesn't want us to leave, but would someone take a chainsaw to the sign? Or just simplify an exit route.

Have any of you noticed this problem or other new parking lot oddness?

I haven't had any problems getting out, and I followed the sign.. you drive from by the sign, all the way toward the park entrance. Then turn right on to the "road" through the parking lot, and follow that out using the yellow exit sign as a guide for the general direction

There's a worse problem: the sign numbering. Say you enter from the south adn are driving in the center driveway towards the middle and you take a left turn (toward the marquee) before the 51 WindSeeker sign. You find a spot on the right and you're parked on the south side of aisle 51. Then you go to the park and forget which side you parked on. When you go back to find your car, do you walk down the aisle between 50/51 or between 51/52? Well, the latter of course, because this is just an example. But in real life it's easy to forget.

Each of the numbered signs should be split in half, and a number should point toward each aisle, not each row of cars. 51 to the right of the sign, 52 to the left. Make sense?

A little tongue in cheek here, but it would mitigate confusion. I have to remember "I parked in aisle 51 1/2 instead of I parked in row 51."