What is your Delirium Expirience?

mccarthysnerd

My first ride it was rough and yes, it made me sick. But as I rode it more and more it seems like it's gotten smoother and I've gotten used to the ride. I haven't gotten sick on it since my first time.

I don't have many experiences but I remember last year when I made my mom ride it with me. She absolutely hated it. She says she will never ride it again.

My experience on Delirium is: fun. The ride is packed with airtime and swinging around at 76mph is just pure bliss. :wub: I have never gotten sick after riding it, either.

However, waiting in line for Delirium for 1 hour and having the ride break just before you get on? Not fun. Not fun at all. :angry:

I like Delirium... I was very nervous the first time I went on becasue I thought it would be one of those "spin-and-puke rides"; it wasn't and I ended up loving it :D Sitting in Seat 50 is a very intresting experince because of how the ride rotates.

I rode Delirium sunday and after it peaked it slowed down and stopped faster than i remembered.The guy next to me asked me if the ride seemed shorter and i said i was thinking the same thing but not sure? It was the first ride after it had been shut down. I love Delirium,its so relaxing to me,it wasnt the first few times but is now.

I love Delirium. It doesn't bother me in terms of the spinning since I don't get motion sickness, fortunately. It's a great way to cool off and I just like to enjoy the ride. Sometimes I still get a little freaked out when it reaches the very top, but I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, when I first rode it last season, it was a little rough, but this year, when I rode it, it was smooth, except for the part when it broke down as soon we we're locked and we sat there for about 15 minutes, but it was all made up for because we were allowed to get back on right after we got off, it was fixed in maybe 10 minutes, and also allowed two rides in a row due to know line forming yet. :D ( Note: yes, I was skeptical of getting back on, but I give all my trust to KI Maintenance Crew with my safety, and if it isn't safe to operate, they wouldn't have let us on. )

My first and only experience left me feeling sick. I normally have a great stomach for rides but this one nearly did me in. My boyfriend and I rode it together, both feeling ill afterwards but laughing about it too. It was fun. I don't think I will try again any time soon, but we walked away happy to have tried it.

• 2 weeks later...