beast stuck?

stashua123

Cobra - why ask? It's BB1, who likes to talk in the third person and must post in every thread to raise his post count whether he ha something of value to add or not.

1. If you like my third person see my friend he can be a sure blast to be with ("He wants to go to the store" <_< ) 2. I actually do not want my post count to be risen, its just a habit to post on things that I know some information on, or just to make a joke or maybe 7 for the internet community.

I think it has something to do with location of the other trains on the ride. If they're not at certain points they'll hold the train on the lift to avoid any issues. I'm just speculating, though. I'll let someone else shed some light.

Don't know what everyone else was talking about but back to the topic at hand-you're right, it has to do with the blocking system. You will notice that when the train goes up the lift hill, it starts off slow, then speeds up It speeds up when the train ahead of you clears the second lift hill. If the train ahead of you does not clear the second lift hill by the time your train is almost at the top of the first lift hill, your train will stop and stay stopped until the train ahead of you clears the second lift hill. On DB, if a train gets stuck at the mid-course brake, the train climbing the lift hill will automatically stop. That is why you often see trains stopped on the lift hill at the beginning of the day when they are testing-they are simply doing block checks, ie, making sure one train stops when another train stops in the middle of the course of the ride. I don't pretend to be an expert but I am reasonably sure I explained the block system correctly. Feel free to correct me if I explained anything incorrectly.