Best hotel for KI trip?

TNGriswolds

Since I love Hampton Inn's, I would go to the Mason Hampton Inn. It's only a mile away from Kings Island, with free breakfast and around $100 per night, which may seem like a lot for just one night, but it is very nice and clean with the best beds out of any hotel!

• Like 1

Check the Fields Ertel (exit 19 off I 71) or Blue Ash (exit 15) areas..plenty of places..plus there are a couple of places aside from the KI hotel at exit 25 (which is just outside the north entrance to the park).

The only thing to keep in mind with the shuttle service is that it stops at the passenger drop-off area out by the KI sign, so you'll still have a bit of a hike from there to the front gate. If that's not a big deal, then that hotel is your best bet as it's the closest to KI (excluding Great Wolf Lodge).

Yeah, we always stay at a Hampton. every one of there locations are so clean. the prices are reasonable and the service is great.

Are you joking? I stayed there in May an thought it was the nastiest hotel I've ever stayed at. I'm not say you wrong but I just disagree with you opinion. No hard feelings.

But I would say the Hampten inn. Very nice.

Yeah, we always stay at a Hampton. every one of there locations are so clean. the prices are reasonable and the service is great.

Are you joking? I stayed there in May an thought it was the nastiest hotel I've ever stayed at. I'm not say you wrong but I just disagree with you opinion. No hard feelings.

:blink:

Yeah I think you quoted the wrong post. There is no way that there is a nasty Hampton Inn.

We always stay at the Super 8. Its a very short drive from KI and there are plenty of places to eat (Arby's, McD's, Burger King) nearby. Its nothing special, but is fairly cheap and pretty clean.

I stay at a motel that has cheap rates, is clean. The motel is not my focal point of my trip as I would use it only as a place to relax and sleep after a day of fun. Kings Island or parks like it are the reason for the vacation and not the motel. I would rather stay at a Motel 6 or a motel like it instead of the HIlton's or Marriot's.

I always use hotwire or priceline,when staying out of town.I always book with atleast an 85 percent or higher rating,unless its downtown Cincy where i will stay at Millinium for sometimes 47 dollars,they have a 75 percent rating,but for the money its not bad. I just looked on hotwire and they have some good deals on KI area hotels. 2 and a half star with 90 percent rating for 42 dollars,NOT BAD!

I would stay at the Dew Drop Inn (if there was one) in a heart beat if it had cheap rates and was clean and use the savings to spend in the park. I do not need the indoor water park, indoor pool, fancy restaurants/bars. The motel stay is not my focal point of the vacation but the park is.