Stuck at Work

xXDrummerKiDXx

That sucks, 80 miles from one of the greatest amusement parks

300+ miles for me, but I don't complain.

Traveling long distances to numerous parks has opened my eyes to various things many do not know about. It also lets me relive one of my favorite movies, everytime:

:)

• Like 1

Im guessing your like 14 Jdawg lol. Im 15 and i go all the time (when im not working)

The beautiful thing is that When I get off of work at 2:00PM , my uncle goes to work at 2:30 (has to be there by 3:30) and he works at the prison right by KI (Like 5 mins away) so he drops me and friends off

Browntggr, I love Vacation, too. It's maybe the only movie that I could watch over and over again (even more than I already have!). I love the opening that you posted, too…I don't think there's been a trip that i've been on since that movie came out where some lines from it haven't been quoted…lol

"Mr. Griswold ordered a blue sports wagon, where is it?"

"I don't know sir."

Lack of money. Last year I had a small emergency that cost me my vacation dough. I used whatever oppurtunity I could to get to Ki.

This year, a client gifted me two passes, and barring another money drain, I'm going to use them enough to make up for last year.

Browntggr, I love Vacation, too. It's maybe the only movie that I could watch over and over again (even more than I already have!). I love the opening that you posted, too…I don't think there's been a trip that i've been on since that movie came out where some lines from it haven't been quoted…lol

"Mr. Griswold ordered a blue sports wagon, where is it?"

"I don't know sir."

All these Vacation references make me wanna take this big girl to KI one of these days

5167536275_7d881bd89c_z.jpg

IMG_2300 by ki_faerie_wench, on Flickr