KI 6-21-12

ohiocolts

Ok, so I went To Kings Island today. I went with my mom, sister, and friend Nathan. So yeah, here I go.

I got there around 8:50AM. I stood by the front gate for a couple minutes, then saw Jonathan/jcgoble3 walking towards the entrance. I said hi, and then it was time for the national anthem. We then all headed to Diamondback.

This would be a first time riding Diamondback for my mom and my sister. It was a walk on and me and my friend got the back row. As always, a fun ride. We then switched seats so we could stay on, because there was somebody waitng for the back. After that ride, we stayed in our seats becuase nobody was in the row. After THAT ride, we switched seats again to an empty row. After another ride, it looked like all the rows would be full, so we just got out and went back in line. We got out and went back in line 2 times after that, then headed to rope drop.

We made it just in time to the Eiffel Tower rope drop, and I found out thats where Jonathan/jcgoble3 was. Jonathan took off, and me and my friend followed. When we got to the X-Base, I was worn out. We all got in line for Firehawk for it's first ride of the day.

We got row 4, and strapped in, as I sat with Nathan and Jonathan. A fun ride, as usual. We all headed to Flight of Fear, only to see a long line out of the entrance and it was closed. So, I had to meet with my mom at 10:15 at The Racer, so I headed there.

Blue was closed, so we went in red. There was a walk on for the front row. It seemed a bit less shaky then my rides in the front row on the blue Racer during Coasting For Kids. We then headed to Action Zone.

Delirium was closed, (And it was closed the whole time I was there) so we headed to Invertigo. The line was only about 5 minutes. It was a fun ride, as usual. (I sure am repeating myself!)

Next was Drop Tower. There was a small line, and me and Nathan got seats 39 and 40 next cycle, so we barely made it. When we were going up, I saw Jonathan and my mom and my sister. Thats the last I really remember of seeing Jonathan that day. A fun ride, and its nice going taller than Son of Beast.

We then took the walk to Flight Deck. Me and Nathan love the front row on FD, and refused to not go in the front this ride. The wait,, including the walk, was about 10 min if you rode the front row. Again, a fun ride, as usual. We both were hot, so we went to Congo Falls. It, as always, was a walk on. We got pretty wet, and also waited at the bridge to get soaked.

I then met up with my mom in the Festhaus. They got some overpriced stuff to eat, and I got what I thought was then 2nd best value in the park food wise, (behind Rivertown Junction) Skyline. I got 3 coneys. After that, we headed to WindSeeker.

It was just a short 5 minute wait. We then all headed to Backlot, which was also a short 5 minute wait. Then we had time for 1 more ride before we had to go at 1 (something Nathan has to go to) and we went to The Beast. Surprisingly, it was a walk on. Fun ride.

We walked towards the exit, kind of the long way becuase I wanted some watermellon at the Coca-Cola marketplace. It was pretty good, just there was a few white pieces, and I don't think watermelon is totally in season.

Some notes on the day:

*It was not very crowded. The worst thing I waited in was the front row of flight deck for 10 minutes. Likely because it was hot, driving everyone to Soak City.

*Flight of Fear did open, though I'm not exactly sure when.

*Delirium also said it was closed on the rides closed on the outside of the front gate.

*I now have unlocked all the Level 1 FUN Perks rewards, but have not leveled up.

Also, I still haven't been to Soak City.

Thanks for reading!

• Like 1

Ok, so I went To Kings Island today. I went with my mopm, sister, and friend Nathan. So yeah, here I go.

I got there around 8:50AM. I stood by the front gate for a couple minutes, then saw Jonathan/jcgoble3 walking towards the entrance. I said hi, and then it was time for the national anthem. We then all headed to Diamondback.

This would be a first time riding Diamondback for my mom and my sister. It was a walk on and me and my friend got the back row. As always, a fun ride. We then switched seats so we could stay on, because there was somebody waitng for the back. After that ride, we stayed in our seats becuase nobody was in the row. After THAT ride, we switched seats again to an empty row. After another ride, it looked like all the rows would be full, so we just got out and went back in line. We got out and went back in line 2 times after that, then headed to rope drop.

We made it just in time to the Eiffel Tower rope drop, and I found out thats where Jonathan/jcgoble3 was. Jonathan took off, and me and my friend followed. When we got to the X-Base, I was worn out. We all got in line for Firehawk for it's first ride of the day.

We got row 4, and strapped in, as I sat with Nathan and Jonathan. A fun ride, as usual. We all headed to Flight of Fear, only to see a long line out of the entrance and it was closed. So, I had to meet with my mom at 10:15 at The Racer, so I headed there.

Blue was closed, so we went in red. There was a walk on for the front row. It seemed a bit less shaky then my rides in the front row on the blue Racer during Coasting For Kids. We then headed to Action Zone.

Delirium was closed, (And it was closed the whole time I was there) so we headed to Invertigo. The line was only about 5 minutes. It was a fun ride, as usual. (I sure am repeating myself!)

Next was Drop Tower. There was a small line, and me and Nathan got seats 39 and 40 next cycle, so we barely made it. When we were going up, I saw Jonathan and my mom and my sister. Thats the last I really remember of seeing Jonathan that day. A fun ride, and its nice going taller than Son of Beast.

We then took the walk to Flight Deck. Me and Nathan love the front row on FD, and refused to not go in the front this ride. The wait,, including the walk, was about 10 min if you rode the front row. Again, a fun ride, as usual. We both were hot, so we went to Congo Falls. It, as always, was a walk on. We got pretty wet, and also waited at the bridge to get soaked.

I then met up with my mom in the Festhaus. They got some overpriced stuff to eat, and I got what I thought was then 2nd best value in the park food wise, (behind Rivertown Junction) Skyline. I got 3 coneys. After that, we headed to WindSeeker.

It was just a short 5 minute wait. We then all headed to Backlot, which was also a short 5 minute wait. Then we had time for 1 more ride before we had to go at 1 (something Nathan has to go to) and we went to The Beast. Surprisingly, it was a walk on. Fun ride.

We walked towards the exit, kind of the long way becuase I wanted some watermellon at the Coca-Cola marketplace. It was pretty good, then I headed out. Thanks for reading, now I might add a few thing, but I got to go. Now.

Sounds like you had fun :D

Glad I ran into you! After you left Drop Tower to head for Flight Deck, I headed back to Rivertown to do the water rides. I did the log flume and WWC, then came back to Congo Falls. With less than a minute wait on all of them, I was on CF not long after you were.

I noticed that Delirium was testing during ERT and then closed I believe the whole day, so it must have been something found in morning testing.

Anyway, I'm just now catching up on here because I stayed until the fireworks and thus did not get online at all yesterday, so that's why I'm so late to reply. Glad you had fun!

Thanks, it was nice seeing you Jonathan!

Something I forgot to mention is, when I was walking into the Congo Falls line, there was a cardboards sign, and on it written in market it said "You don't have to have Fast Track to enter here". Fast TRACK? Really? Saying Fast Pass is bad enough, but Fast Track? Really? It's Fast Lane!

Thanks, it was nice seeing you Jonathan!

Something I forgot to mention is, when I was walking into the Congo Falls line, there was a cardboards sign, and on it written in market it said "You don't have to have Fast Track to enter here". Fast TRACK? Really? Saying Fast Pass is bad enough, but Fast Track? Really? It's Fast Lane!

Yes, I saw that as well. The cardboard sign was gone by late afternoon.