TR:TR Picture?

SixFlagsMasta

Remember, you are one person out of many. While there is more than one person that bought pix, there prolly weren't enough people to make a profit. While I too wish they brought it back (I might use my employee discount), I doubt it. Of course, we have been surprised in the past (can anyone say FoF? I knew you could!)

Well, there is an on ride photo on the Wild Thornberrys River Adventure and Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle. Those are both "flats" with on ride photos, although those attractions are more geared to families and not thrill seekers like TR:TR. Remember that Adventure Express used to have an onride photo as well. It used to be located right before the turn into the first tunnel and the photo booth was located where the remote control cars are. They removed AE`s because it old technology (black and white pictures). TR:TR`s photo booth was removed because they weren`t selling enough and making enough money. Rather than tear down the building, it is cheaper to just have it closed until they decide they can make some money off of it.

Actually I found that pic on PKIs website, although I do have a pic of me riding TRTR from back in the day.

Right now, I believe that photo booth is being used for storage. Storing what, couldnt tell ya. None of our stuff, I know that much

People really don't buy the on-ride picture because the average person doesn't have any idea of what Tomb Raider:The Ride is. However other rides like The Beast you can show off that you went on it.

The Beast, however, didn't seem to take a picture of me when I was in the very front. We did it twice and both times we didn't see ourselves up on the moniters. We told the people that they just lost $8.

The reasons I think nobody bought pictures here are 1. They looked like class photos-you and 76 other people. 2. Pictures on rides like coasters= you can see what the ride is, Pictures on TRTR= you get a picture of you and the 76 others sitting in rows on the gondola, appearing to be doing nothing. Even if you just got off the ride, you couldn't tell what it was by your picture. There were no hints of what you just rode.