Tips on planning out a day

Transitory

Hello all, I have a few questions about a trip I'm planning for this Monday 6-25.

1) On a Monday with (forecast) good weather, is Fast Lane a good purchase?

2) What is the most efficient plan for just after the rope drop? (accounting for rides that get busy quickly and stay busy for the rest of the day). I was thinking to head to Diamondback (newest coaster), then Firehawk (low capacity), then maybe WindSeeker (new and slower to load). How does that seem?

Since you're going on Monday, most lines shouldn't be too bad. Depending on if there are any events going on (which there usually isn't on Mondays.) But I would still hit the more popular attractions like D-back, Beast, Firehawk, and Flight of Fear first. The peak of the crowds will probably be around noon. And if you get done riding everything you can always see some shows or go to Soak City too! But Soak City might be a bit more crowded.

I always start out my day in Action Zone. Always. So I generally go to Invertigo, then Drop Tower, Flight Deck, Delirium, Adventure Express, etc, working my way clockwise around the park. If you want to get on Firehawk quick, try for one of the first few rides. I've only gone at rope drop once (went on Adventure Express in the front row, first train of the day, only one other person on there!), so I'm not too much of an expert of what to ride at rope drop.

I would head straight to FoF and Firehawk and get as many rides in as you want there,then never go back,then head straight to backlot before its line gets crazy,then Beast. Diamondbacks lines move smoothly during the week, usually! If you wanna ride Invertigo,you might wanna get on it first before heading to x-base.Delirium is always having issues,so if you see a short line jump in it! I would see how busy it gets before buying fastlane on a monday. I have seen people buy fastlane on days i was waiting 5 to 10 minutes to ride Diamondback.Also,it has been my experience that at 10 oclock,everyone heads to Diamondback,i would wait till later.I have a goldpass and i know when early ride time is over because people are running to DB,thats when i head to x-base.

• Like 1

Agree with the advice that says start with Firehawk and FOF as Firehawk line will be almost prohibitive later in the day. I'd then head to Invertigo before moving toward the shorter line/higher capacity coasters.

Fast Lane can't hurt if it fits your budget but I wouldn't think is necessary.

Diamondback is the newest coaster, and as such is still VERY popular, however, Diamondback has fantastic hourly capacity, and therefore should be saved for after you finish Firehawk and Flight of Fear. Trust me, Though Diamondback's line is often long, it moves very quickly.

• Like 1