Guests Wear the Darnest Things

Captain_Atomic

Havent seem much of a topic on this, but after last time i visited the park, i have to wonder what the weirdest thing you have seen being worn by people.

Just about the time the park opened and me and my girlfriend went in, we saw a rather large fellow wearing a shirt with an image and large text that was very sexual, he was leaving the park so we assumed he was told to leave (i dunno how the park goes about things like that)

And a little later in the day, a group of girls where there pants were so short their backsides weren't even concealed.

So whats some strage things vou have seen, apart from giant foam cowboy hats, or squid hats

I once saw a bigger girl wearing a skin tight,see-thru, white tube top. I don't understand how people leave their houses dressed and think that's okay. Still trying to burn that image out of my mind lol.

I know, that was my thought when seeing the first guy, who intentionally wore the shirt he did to a family park. To be fair i wear kinda weird things, but its more of a though out thing, thats not innapropriate, but just outstanding. (usually a combo of a bright neon with black)

I cannot seem (I was tempted to use the word seen) to find a definition for the words "Darnest" and "i". I had no luck.

It's the darndest thing. :o

Just messing around, welcome to KIC. Where many of us enjoy reading posts with correct spelling, punctuation, and capitalization. ^_^

I'm tired of seeing the short shorts worn unfastened and spread open to show that the bottom half of the bikini matches the top half. If I cared whether they match, I would be at Soak City with my Fashion Police citation pad.

This summer has also opened my eyes to the prevalence of tattoos. I had no idea they had become so popular. BTW, what is the point of putting a memorial tattoo on your back where you will never see it to remind you of the person it memorializes?

• Like 1

Back in the 90's when the whole "goth" thing was taking off I saw two girls walking around in black clothes- pretty much from shoulder to toe. Which in an of itself wasn't too odd. Fun fact that day, it was easily 95 degrees with about 99% humidity. Now for the odd part of it. Girl #1 had a "spike'ish" necklace on, with a small chain that looked like a leash that went to a similar spike'ish bracelet on girl #2's wrist. I had a pictures of it up until about 2 house moves ago- I went up to them (I was a little more brash in my youth) and asked them- "can I take a picture of this, because when I go to tell my friends about this they are never going to believe me."

Result: choice words and two birds.