Guests Wear the Darnest Things

Captain_Atomic

Funny thing, I have lots of tats and have never had trouble getting a job. Most people get them removed because it was a hasty and poorly thought out effort.

It's all about what you get and where you get it. Since they are more prevalent nowadays you see inked people working jobs that once shunned them.

Not sure if a hairstyle counts...but the other night while in line for The Monster, I saw a guy wearing the greatest mullet I have ever seen! He must have been the King of the Mullets because not only was it extra poofy in the front and long and wavy in the back, he also have some blonde highlighted streaks in the back. It was classic! I haven't ever seen a mullet quite like that. He should be proud! :lol:

• Like 1

I too have seen a couple of guys in women's clothing while in line for Firehawk during the summer of 2010. One of them was around 300 lbs., wearing an early 80's style, flower patterned, mid-length, dress, while the other was really skinny and apparently channeling Daisy Duke with a purple blouse tied up in the front and cut off shorts with the pockets hanging below his shorts. If you're gonna do drag at least have the decency to do it right. It's bad enough that most of us get a bad rep as it is, do you really need to make it worse with bad fashion decisions. It was truly something I never would have believed if I hadn't witnessed it with my own eyes.

Oh yeah, and if someone wants to accuse me of "hating" on the LGBT community, go right ahead. Just because I'm a homosexual that doesn't mean I have to find the way that every homosexual acts or dresses in public as appropriate. Much like I'm white male and I don't have to approve or even like every mullet, backwards cap or heavy metal shirt I see a white male sporting.There's a HUGE difference between equal rights and special treatment and being offended by someone else pointing out what they saw at the park and not wanting them to do so because of their sexual orientation is the latter.

A 65-year-old dude wearing Sketchers, blue jeans from the '90s, a Vinnie Testaverde New York Giants jersey, and an Under Armour hat. Styyyyyylllle!

Vinnie Testacles played for the Jets, not the Giants. :)

:blink: I thought I typed "Jets!" I must've been in a hurry when I wrote the post. Good catch.

I think we should start taking pictures of these "antics" like The People of Wal-Mart www.peopleofwalmart.com publish. I always get a chuckle off this website and I think I'd get even more of a Hardy Har Har if we had something to share with everyone. It certainly would make taking pictures at KI more interesting. <Hmmm, going this weekend> thought bubble!

Today, I saw many absolutely pathetic things.

1. Some guy (15?) in Action Zone walking around the park with a shirt saying "I love BOOBS" on it. Are you serious?

2. Girls walking around in bikini tops in the dry park.

Something I noticed: In the "Attitudes" shop in Coney Mall, they have a shirt that says "That's What She Said" on it. Are you serious, Kings Island? You have a dress code, ya know (in which you don't adhere), but you don't have to be sporting this kind of thing in your supposedly family oriented park.

A 65-year-old dude wearing Sketchers, blue jeans from the '90s, a Vinnie Testaverde New York Giants jersey, and an Under Armour hat. Styyyyyylllle!

Got a problem with the Jets? or Vinnie?.....

The I love Boobs thing can be for Breast Cancer as that is one of better known "edgy" slogans

No, it was a black shirt that clearly said "I love BOOBS" with nothing else on it. I couldn't help but be appalled. And I don't think a 15 y.o. guy with those shiny reflective sun glasses and a tank top will care about Breast Cancer.

I too have seen a couple of guys in women's clothing while in line for Firehawk during the summer of 2010. One of them was around 300 lbs., wearing an early 80's style, flower patterned, mid-length, dress, while the other was really skinny and apparently channeling Daisy Duke with a purple blouse tied up in the front and cut off shorts with the pockets hanging below his shorts. If you're gonna do drag at least have the decency to do it right. It's bad enough that most of us get a bad rep as it is, do you really need to make it worse with bad fashion decisions. It was truly something I never would have believed if I hadn't witnessed it with my own eyes.

Oh yeah, and if someone wants to accuse me of "hating" on the LGBT community, go right ahead. Just because I'm a homosexual that doesn't mean I have to find the way that every homosexual acts or dresses in public as appropriate. Much like I'm white male and I don't have to approve or even like every mullet, backwards cap or heavy metal shirt I see a white male sporting.There's a HUGE difference between equal rights and special treatment and being offended by someone else pointing out what they saw at the park and not wanting them to do so because of their sexual orientation is the latter.

I agree. Bad fashion is bad fashion. I do not believe some people looked in a mirror before leaving the house.

Got a problem with the Jets? or Vinnie?.....

Vinnie Interceptaverde?

• Like 1

I was at the park today, and some of the employees (food and rides) wore some hideous clothes...

Um, they don't have a choice. And who doesn't love green, red, yellow, blue, and white plaid?

That was the point...

The food uniforms are kinda necessary because they don't show stains. If you want a hideous uniform, check out the new merchandise (bright purple) and older parking (lime green) shirts.