Cedar Point crowds?

BeastForever

July and August are the busiest months and weekdays tend to be crowded too although Saturdays are still the busiest. I have found that Fridays actually seem to be the least busy days while Mondays tend to be the busiest weekday.

We tend to do long weekends at Cedar Point. We have found in the past years that Sunday evenings, Mondays and Tuesday are not bad (no clue a about Wednesdays or Thursdays as we have not been there on one). Most people are leaving mid day Sunday to drive home and while you have new guests arriving for "vacation" it is no where near as many as that left. I think we have even had almost walk on rides on Gemini and Cedar Creek Mine Ride.

BeastForever, my suggestion is to come the earliest Monday possible. August is just plain hot in the lines. There's some cover in Millenium force, Top Thrill, and Raptor lines. But no breeze, and some people don't know what deodorant is. If you get heated up, the exit near WindSeeker is close to the beach. CP has a great sandy beach on Lake Erie available to you for free. A cool jump in the lake might get you ready for a great coaster night Be sure to get your hand stamped when exiting Theres a TGIF down the beach boardwalk. Hope you have a great time.

• Like 1

Friday usually isn't too bad, 30 minute waits being common for most rides. Saturdays are usually packed and waits can be long. Sundays are usually less busy than Saturday and about the same as a Friday. I like doing a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday trip because it gives enough time to ride everything and time to wander the park. There is also a matter of how you plan to go through the park. On Saturday morning, I did Maverick twice at ERT then rode Skyhawk 5 times without having to wait when the clock struck 10. I also got lucky on Sunday when TTD opened for ERT. I rode it 3 times with minimum waiting.