Silver Dollar City 2013 Coaster

SDC has already begun construction on their new Rocky Mountain wooden coaster, in fact, they have most of the ride built. What is most interesting is the recent construction photos in which you can clearly see some MAJOR banking in which the track will follow. Almost looks like it is going into a zero G inversion.

Thoughts on this? Maybe a return to looping wooden coasters.

http://www.silverdollarcity2013.com/

113871d1340571113-neu-2013-holzachterbahn-silver-dollar-city-7434549960_b2c84cb774_b.jpg

A zero-G roll would be incredible, but that's not something I'm expecting out of RMC, for some reason. There's really no basis for that at all, except that it just seems... odd. I'm more expecting that to be a ridiculously fast transition into a heavily banked overbank turn, but it would be awesome to be proven wrong.

its technicly not a wooden coaster so yay :D sob still on top! Its a hybrid which is going to lead to the decline of wooden coasters :unsure:My 100th Post yay!

What are you talking about? Since when was SOB on top, and why would it lead to the decline of wooden coasters?

still on top as the 1st modern wooden rollercoaster with a loop. And it would be more feasable to make a hybrid than a woodie which would cause amusment companies to switch towards that not wooden rollercoasters(ex. six flags)(texas giant, the rattler)